surrey_guy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi guys what kind of underwear is in fashion now, loose boxers, trunks or y fronts? What du prefer?
rockrunride
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Calvins are the standard, but I usually go for loose-fitting boxers myself. Though I do have a couple of pairs of trunks from Intimissimi.
Machop
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by rockrunride)
Calvins are the standard, but I usually go for loose-fitting boxers myself. Though I do have a couple of pairs of trunks from Intimissimi.
I'm not sure why though, I don't really see the appeal of having another mans name plastered across the front of my boxers
Flauta
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Trunks look the best, but boxers are the most comfortable.
John Jacobs
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Machop)
I'm not sure why though, I don't really see the appeal of having another mans name plastered across the front of my boxers
Agreed, I really like Mack Weldon underwear since they just have a grey waistband with a tiny blue stripe- with no names on it. They're also super comfortable. www.mackweldon.com
hafa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
CK trunks, always.
Malevolent
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I like the loose fit ones. Calvins are an absolute rip off.
Lotus_Eater
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've noticed a few more guys wearing briefs of late but I think trunks are definitely still the most popular choice. Personally I prefer briefs.
surrey_guy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Are briefs more popular than loose boxers then?
Lotus_Eater
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by surrey_guy)
Are briefs more popular than loose boxers then?
I think tighter-fitting underwear is more common for young people but it's not as if loose boxers are unheard of. There's also a distinction to make between something that's popular and something that's fashionable.

Ultimately everyone's preference ought to be for whatever they find the most comfortable. And guys genuinely differ on this. Some of my friends have no idea how I can wear briefs which they say are incredible uncomfortable. Others would struggle to wear loose boxer shorts. For that reason alone you'll never get everyone wearing the same thing.
CaptainDudeson
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Coommando.
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm not sure why though
Cos it shows you've got money.
Machop
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Wilfred Little)
Lol, no it doesn't
CaptainDudeson
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
LOL.
Mechie
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Lotus_Eater)
I think tighter-fitting underwear is more common for young people but it's not as if loose boxers are unheard of. There's also a distinction to make between something that's popular and something that's fashionable.

Ultimately everyone's preference ought to be for whatever they find the most comfortable. And guys genuinely differ on this. Some of my friends have no idea how I can wear briefs which they say are incredible uncomfortable. Others would struggle to wear loose boxer shorts. For that reason alone you'll never get everyone wearing the same thing.
Amen, briefs all the way! :yep:
Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
These are the standards nowadays:

Emporio Armani boxer trunks that mould comfortably around your modesty.
Attached files
Ornlu
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Briefs are more comfortable, IMO; loose boxers make it feel weird/uncomfortable if you get a semi since it guides the old fire-breather to either rest on the left or right due to the seam in the middle dividing the left and right sections
username917703
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Lol, no it doesn't
Course it does ffs. If men didn't wear Calvin Kleins and have them clearly visible over the top of their jeans women wouldn't be able to see if they can afford them would they? Also why women seem to love men in suits.

Do you see women's underwear plastered with labels everywhere?
qr95
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Course it does ffs. If men didn't wear Calvin Kleins and have them clearly visible over the top of their jeans women wouldn't be able to see if they can afford them would they? Also why women seem to love men in suits.

Do you see women's underwear plastered with labels everywhere?
Lol boxers don't show how rich you are even if they did your saying that's what a girl looks for in a guy

Posted from TSR Mobile
username917703
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by qr95)
Lol boxers don't show how rich you are even if they did your saying that's what a girl looks for in a guy
I didn't say they showed you are 'rich'.

#js
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (184)
14.2%
I'm not sure (59)
4.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (380)
29.32%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.85%
I'm not a current university student (636)
49.07%

Watched Threads