Turn on thread page Beta

Fun and Funky! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to a wedding this august and the theme is fun and funky. I was planning to wear a dress but now im not so sure i still want to but has anyone got any dress design ideas that are "fun and funky". I have no idea

Orginally i wanted to wear a red dress either with a boob tube top or strappy straps with a split going up my left leg yet i though this was kinda of to dressed up. For example kinda like what tina o brien of corrie wore to some awards that pink one with the split up her leg.

help would be appreciated!!! :tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    I recommend a baby doll dress and espadrilles, if you can pull them off of course (they tend to work better on thinner figures). The colors depend on the time of the wedding.

ReputationRep:
    wear a nice summery bright coloured dress with flowery prints or polkadots. I think thats fun and funky and summery which is always nice

ReputationRep:
    baby doll dress hmmm i like the idea of that. yeah i have a slim figure so hopefully should pull it of. any idea where i can find one?

I would wear a dress in a fabric with some sort of eye catching pattern on, something colourful. Depending a the type of wedding you could find an unusal hair piece/hat!!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.