Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    U can lose it through using tampons though cant you?!

ReputationRep:
    well i was born without one
    so ive never been broken in cos their was notinhg to break

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clueless101)
    U can lose it through using tampons though cant you?!
    yeah; but please please remember (because it amazes me that people still think this) that you ARE still a virgin if your hymen breaks in this way. Also, it doesnt necessarily break entirely; ive used tampons for years and my hymen wasnt completely broken,my first time was still pretty painful.

I actually posted a topic a few weeks ago about how I broke my septate hymen myself...very painful! I can't imagine how it would have felt doing it through sex, I probably would have died of both pain and embarrassment (there was no way a penis could get up there!) It is worth doing it yourself.

Just had a thought, maybe the hymen exists in females because it may have attracted potential mating partners thousands of years ago? Of course hymens are never obvious to males, but they could have felt around or sniffed them out or something.

So how will I know if my hymen is still there or not?
    I mean I'm a horse rider, I used to dance/do gym all the time, so I'm assuming I would know if I'd broke it wouln't I?

ReputationRep:
    i never felt mine break!!??

ReputationRep:
    i didnt have any blood (bleeding seems to be pretty common), and i didnt specifically feel anything 'break' but im presuming the pain is whatever evidence i was going to get:rolleyes:
    lucky me:p:

ReputationRep:
    Is there a way to reduce this pain by using some medication or a cream or something?

ReputationRep:
    just for a man to know if he wants.. that youre a virgin

(Original post by Logan)
    just for a man to know if he wants.. that youre a virgin
    It really annoys me when people say things like that. Please say you are joking.
    Mine broke when I was eight from sport. So don't give me that crap.
    If any guy said that I wasn't a virgin because my hymen had broken, I'd give him a broken nose.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2006
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.