How is Accounting and Marketing there is Aber? Watch

aceySnicks_x
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Its study, nightlife, accommodation, leisure...
I've been told to change one of my options..but i'm not sure which i should choose from Keele, Hull and Aberystwyth...and on heaponline why are their entry requirement grades different from the ones on their actual websites...they're either way higher or lower..which is very confusing :'/
The Optimistic Ram
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by aceySnicks_x)
Its study, nightlife, accommodation, leisure...
I've been told to change one of my options..but i'm not sure which i should choose from Keele, Hull and Aberystwyth...and on heaponline why are their entry requirement grades different from the ones on their actual websites...they're either way higher or lower..which is very confusing :'/
Hi aceySnicks_x,

To avoid spending ages writing a detailed post that has already been posted many times, I'd like point you to the student Q&A thread found here and the 2014 Applicants thread found here. In these threads you'll find lots of very detailed posts from users such as myself giving a great insight into being a student at Aber, give them a read and then if you have any questions that haven't been answered please post again.

Good luck with your application and exams.

The Optimistic Ram.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Aberystwyth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19
  • Aberystwyth University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (38)
26.03%
No (108)
73.97%

Watched Threads