Reply 1
Original post by KenRoger
How to improve my IELTS?

Listening 6.5
Reading 4.0
Writing 5.0
Speaking 6.0

I need all 6.0 or above.

That's pretty hard to answer because it's based on your English proficiency. I don't think there's anyone who can help you with improving your grade because you have to practice and learn by yourself. The IELTS official website publishes example tasks for all sections: L;R;W;S
You should try to read more magazines, books, texts because it can improve your reading skills as well as writing skills, where your biggest obstacles are.
Be aware that many unis accept 6 IELTS, but no section is allowed to be below 5.5!
Reply 2
Original post by Hanover
That's pretty hard to answer because it's based on your English proficiency. I don't think there's anyone who can help you with improving your grade because you have to practice and learn by yourself. The IELTS official website publishes example tasks for all sections: L;R;W;S
You should try to read more magazines, books, texts because it can improve your reading skills as well as writing skills, where your biggest obstacles are.
Be aware that many unis accept 6 IELTS, but no section is allowed to be below 5.5!

How about take an IELTS course in the UK? Does it help? Full time or part time course which is better? How many weeks do I need?
Reply 3
How about take an IELTS course in the UK? Does it help? Full time or part time course which is better? How many weeks do I need?

So you're considering taking a preparation course for IELTS test, right?
Reply 4
Original post by Hanover
So you're considering taking a preparation course for IELTS test, right?

Yes, I am.
Reply 5
Yes, I am.

I don't know much about that, but practicing in the UK is definitely beneficial for you because you'll have to talk to te locals.
(edited 10 years ago)
Some unis also offer pre-sessional English courses, for students whose English isn't great but who are otherwise qualified (Manchester is one that certainly does offer this)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
How to improve my IELTS?

Listening 6.5
Reading 4.0
Writing 5.0
Speaking 6.0

I need all 6.0 or above.

Buy IELTS exercise book and practice the listening, reading and writing papers there.
Download the speaking topics from the internet and practice it with a friend who is good in speaking english, or practice it by yourself; imagine the examiner is with you.

Do all these and bam! you'll be band 8 or 9 for IELTS :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending