blue1234567
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi i need some advice, if a land was bought in 2010 a detached house with a long garden, but when the registers came from the solicitor to confrim purchase, the extent of the garden on the land registry title plan did not match the actual layout of the garden. the strip behind the row of oaks was not included in the plan. although before completing the purchase noticed that there was a mesh fence that ran around the rest of the garden including the strip of land behind the oaks. the seller had told me that the fence had been put up 5 years earlier and had replaced a post and wire fence,which the builders had erected at the time the property was built in 2002. we use the strip of land behind the the trees on a regular basis for composting and gardening, there is also a locked gate at the end of the strip of land giving access to a foot path to go cycling.the wire mesh fence is still in place. although last month i received a letter from the cuncil saying that they want their strip of land back and that the strip of land belongs to them. they want to sell the land to a builder who intends building a new house and wants much garden as possible. so i replied to the council saying that i know of the strip of land technically belongs to the council, however i explained that a mistake had been made on the plan in the conveyance to my predecessor in title and have asked the council to recognise that i am in fact the true owner. the council have replied telling me to remove the fence and vacate the land immediately.
blue1234567
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
help anyone please
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.01%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.84%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.49%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
38.25%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise