The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Frustration, esp. of a sexual nature.
Reply 2
I wouldn't say 'disgust'. Hmm, I suppose like Profesh said, 'frustration' would be the closest interpretation to it.

But certainly not in a 'sexual nature'. How can it be interpreted as that?
Reply 3

Looks like you spilt coffee on the keyboard and you tried to wipe it off really quickly and accidently clicked save...
Reply 4
layla*
I wouldn't say 'disgust'. Hmm, I suppose like Profesh said, 'frustration' would be the closest interpretation to it.

But certainly not in a 'sexual nature'. How can it be interpreted as that?

Contextual bias.
Reply 5
I'd say frustration as well, although not of a sexual nature, although it could be seen as a constipated face... dont ask me why i said that though :d
It's saying, 'damn me for being in Australia middle of winter, should've come in the summer, spring at least' :wink: :p:

Him pulling the face when FiL feels a cool gust of wind as he walks up a street in Sydney.

Jks:biggrin: Anyway it could be worse, it's still hitting subzero temps here in ACT :|
Somwone wincing in pain when somebody's playing/singing is really out of tune.
Reply 8
It looks more like a 'Doh!' kinda expression to me!
Reply 9
it looks like a face when you have one of those moments where someone has been so stupid you feel the need to bang your head against something hard
'doh' from the simpsons springs to mind.
Reply 11
fustration or pain
Reply 12
to me it means

GRRRRRR

or

god damn i need a ****!
Reply 13
It looks like somebody that is constipated.
Reply 14
im not really sure how to intepret it, though it often appears when i flirt with you so i tend to take it as being a bad thing :p:
Disgust, Frustration, Pain, anything unpleasant.
Pain. Not serious, but significant enough to make you squinch up your face like that.
Reply 17
1) D'oh!

2) Kicked in the nuts

3) Someone has just mad e 'below the belt' comment
1) D'oh!

2) Kicked in the nuts

3) Someone has just mad e 'below the belt' comment

Yep, I would definitley use that smilie in such a situation.
.jen.
im not really sure how to intepret it, though it often appears when i flirt with you so i tend to take it as being a bad thing :p:

I think I just use it wrongly.

In future when I use it see my original post.

Latest

Trending

Trending