The Student Room Group

Application for business and economics

I currently have ABBBB at higher level. However, most of the universities I am applying to are asking for AABB as a minimum requirement or typical offer. What are my chances considering this course is pretty competitive?
Reply 1
Original post by RobbieD02
I currently have ABBBB at higher level. However, most of the universities I am applying to are asking for AABB as a minimum requirement or typical offer. What are my chances considering this course is pretty competitive?

I'm in a similar position as you, and i have been advised to send an email to the universities that i want to go to with regards to whether i have a chance of receiving an offer
Reply 2
Original post by xsmie
I'm in a similar position as you, and i have been advised to send an email to the universities that i want to go to with regards to whether i have a chance of receiving an offer

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I've recently sent my application to UCAS but haven't heard any replies. When you contacted them what did they say??
Reply 3
My predicted grades are BBD and the ones I want to go to want ABC-BBB. Oxford Brooke's said no but they were nice about it and I'm currently waiting for the others 😭.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending