The Student Room Group
drmoney89
i'll take the heathrow express to london. but where from there. i dont want to take a train, but want to take a bus to save money. i checked megabus but there was no bus going to cambridge from london oddly enough. so what website/service can i check out? and after gettin to cambridge how do i get t ochrist college?

Thanks!

tube from paddington to kings cross, train from kings cross to cambridge, taxi from cambridge to christs
I think National Express do a coach from Victoria, but I've never used it - if you get the quick train from King's Cross it only takes 45 mins to Cambridge. Also, if you can't afford a taxi then just take any bus that goes from the station to Drummer Street which is pretty much next door to Christs.

MB
Reply 3
The coach goes from victoria and various other places.. however i think only the victoria/stratford coaches have no changes. Certainly a coach from golders green to Stanstead and then a connection.

Oh and its much much cheaper and the coach station is beside christ's!
Reply 4
National Express have an airport coach from Heathrow to Cambridge, stops at Gatwick and Stansted along the way. Bit slow, but saves you moving luggage on and off trains etc.
Reply 5
i think its about 3 hours from heathrow isn't it?
Reply 6
phishfood
National Express have an airport coach from Heathrow to Cambridge, stops at Gatwick and Stansted along the way. Bit slow, but saves you moving luggage on and off trains etc.

Yeah I take that one, bit slow, but easy if you hate train/coach changes.

Latest

Trending

Trending