Penis itches after masturbating Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
So recently whenever I masturbate my penis itches afterwards. Now I googled a bit, most stuff that comes up tells you "std" or the like, but that is not the case. So anyone else ever have this?

I have had yeast infection once before so I know it is not that either, plus as I said it's just after masturbating, if I skip a day it's gone again.
tes1996
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Try using less sandpaper.
Or see a doctor- surely that's the easy solution?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tes1996)
Try using less sandpaper.
Or see a doctor- surely that's the easy solution?
That's very helpful.
tes1996
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
That's very helpful.
Awfully sorry, but what did you expect??
Anonymous #1
Awfully sorry, but what did you expect??
Someone who has had similar experiences. If you have nothing to contribute, don't. It's kind of simple logic, no?
tes1996
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Someone who has had similar experiences. If you have nothing to contribute, don't. It's kind of simple logic, no?
I did contribute. I used simple logic to suggest that you see a doctor
Anonymous #1
I did contribute. I used simple logic to suggest that you see a doctor
Did I really need to write "please no go see GP" in op?
Dr Mick
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Dear oh me, *****-en on a post about itchy penises? Since I've already contributed I might as well answer. Avoid using lube over prelonged periods of time, the friction and reaction with the skin may be causing itchness or redness. If not the case, most likely to be fungal/bacterial infection, not saying an std, probably just something picked up from hands or bodily fluids. Don't use the internet, they just provide endless pictures of rare fungal infections, so I would go to a gp, or ideally dermatologist and get it sorted out, should prescribe some antibiotics/antiseptics or antifungal cream. Have a happy penis
EmmaBurton
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Then don't masturbate. Simples!
Autistic Merit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I would also appreciate answers to this as mine itches; particularly after using Vaseline.
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Don't use Vaseline! For almost any reason for using something, there are better things available. Especially if you are using it as a lubricant.
Zoe-Tic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I only have this itching sensation after using my flesh light when my lube starts wearing off and when I masturbate for long periods of time as the motion lingers as vibration which to me itches more than tingles if that makes sense but I do not have this issue when I take it slow so regardless of time if you take it easy it's soothing and tingly and not so much itchy
Textilesmaster
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What is masturbation!
?
nooneshouldknow
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
what was wrong ahhha
Last edited by nooneshouldknow; 1 year ago
Tulipamwe
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
[QUOTE=Anonymous;45442931]So recently whenever I masturbate my penis itches afterwards. Now I googled a bit, most stuff that comes up tells you
Brass98
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Douchebag
lepi franc
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Textilesmaster)
What is masturbation!
?
its when u grabe your penis and brake it try it
Scizzyscatt80
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Masterbation is when u grab ur penis and strangle that motha****a like u it owes u money and u just caught it in a dark alley alone! But be real careful cuz before completion its been known to convulse and spit up body fluid which can damage ur eyes if u hit them so wear goggles if possible man! Hope this clarifies things!
Tai98
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I had a case of urethritis coming up but treated it before it escalated....then I tried to avoid the sex life....Though the sexual drive was high on my side so I decided to masturbate...and for a while I get an itchy penis on the inside....I can't even scratch it....thats How it felt when I had the STD....but I guess the only solution is to give it time to heal....as I go do more check ups.....I would advise the same mate
Hussein noori
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have this problem I have all kind of medical check up but all result is normal
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (108)
33.44%
No I don't (152)
47.06%
I work during the holidays (63)
19.5%

Watched Threads