Study at UNIVERSITY

Watch this thread
Ganlok
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
My IELTS result will be 4.0 or 4.5 ( 4.0 probably in writing). And the question is this, does it possible to be aplyed in any university in London with that degree?

Unfortunately I know that my mark is to low (probably), because I really will find it out in 20 december, when get my IELTS results. But my prediction is strong that 6 is not what I will achieve J. Therefore, I’m asking a help, by help I mean that I need advice, and maybe some University list, that could probably accept me. Also about foundation year, it is possible to be accepted on it with 4.0(in writing), or does minimal marks required there to?
Problem is that that it is my first experience, and I don’t know where to search that kind of information. Additionally, if you have any experience or you know somebody who knows, please write. I was planned by me to start my studies in university at 2014, and I don’t want miss my chance.
Nitrogen
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Your english is actually horrible, so probably no.
xbethany
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Depends on the university. I don't know much about it but from what I've heard most universities ask for between 5 and 7. But it depends on the university and the course.
Magnesium
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
If you're looking to apply to somewhere like Cambridge, you would probably need a 7 on your IELTS. 4.0 is really low. There's always the option of doing a foundation year of English before starting your course if the university offer it.
Ganlok
Rep:
(Original post by Magnesium)
If you're looking to apply to somewhere like Cambridge, you would probably need a 7 on your IELTS. 4.0 is really low. There's always the option of doing a foundation year of English before starting your course if the university offer it.
Unfortunately I know that my mark is to low (probably), because I really will find it out in 20 december, when get my IELTS results. But my prediction is strong that 6 is not what I will achieve J. Therefore, I’m asking a help, by help I mean that I need advice, and maybe some University list, that could probably accept me. Also about foundation year, it is possible to be accepted on it with 4.0(in writing), or does minimal marks required there to?
Problem is that that it is my first experience, and I don’t know where to search that kind of information. Additionally, if you have any experience or you know somebody who knows, please write. I was planned by me to start my studies in university at 2014, and I don’t want miss my chance.
Ganlok
Rep:
(Original post by Nitrogen)
Your english is actually horrible, so probably no.

gr8wizard10
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Why do I think this is a troll?
Ganlok
Rep:
(Original post by Abdul-Karim)
Why do I think this is a troll?
why do you think so ?
gr8wizard10
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Ganlok)
why do you think so ?
You copy and pasted parts of the OP and sent is as reply to people, who does that?
Ganlok
Rep:
(Original post by Abdul-Karim)
You copy and pasted parts of the OP and sent is as reply to people, who does that?
it was my mistake. don't judge me
At the beginning a wrote the first small part, so when people answered I wrote another (longer one) and place it in OP.
Then I paste it in each section to attract them to answer to (longer one).
Sorry for my english I'm not enough in it. Hope you understood.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (131)
66.16%
No (45)
22.73%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.11%

Watched Threads