KatyRSC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey I've just got my interview date for adult nursing. I'm reading the programme for the Nursing Selection Day and it says to bring an object which demonstrates your desire and commitment to your branch of nursing.
I have no idea what to take, any one else stuck on ideas what to take?
becka9058
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Completely stuck! I had the letter today and I dont know if it means a performance report from placements or a book or something down a completely different road... it's especially difficult because they don't give you a hint so I guess we're supposed to interpret what they mean... only problem is, I don't want to end up with something completely wrong
ReadyToStart
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What did you decide to take in the end? I have just received this letter and are having this exact problem
becka9058
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ReadyToStart)
What did you decide to take in the end? I have just received this letter and are having this exact problem
I haven't had my interview yet; it's the end of next month but I've decided to take a file I've been working on from one of my BTEC units... It's all about my progression since the start of my course including my work placements and things like that
Roving Fish
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Removed an unhelpful post.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (393)
56.55%
I don't have everything I need (302)
43.45%

Watched Threads