The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Surely a bit of experience can help this?
Cheat on him
Reply 3
Original post by berryapplepie
I have been going out with this guy for a while, and he's great. He is really kind and considerate but the only problem is he's not very good in the bedroom department. I don't want to break up with him over it but what do I do ? Any help ? :frown:

Talk to him? Tell him what you want him to do.
(edited 10 years ago)
He's not going to get any better if you don't tell him what you want. Communication is key in this situation. Also practice makes perfect! :smile:
Reply 5
Is it because he has a small dick, or is it because he lacks experience? If it's the latter, teach my don init. Don't just bail out on him. Make him work.
Reply 6
Why don't you just tell him what he could do to improve. He's not a mind reader.
Talk to him about what you want to do! There are sooo many things to try! Finding that right position can make the world of difference, and it's fun to experiment to find it! No one is 'bad in bed' they're just short on practise!

Talk to him about ways you could improve your sex life, is there anything he wants from you? Is there anything you want from him?
Be up front with him about it; tell him your honest opinion. Tell him what you would like him to do differently! With time he should improve after speaking to him.
Reply 9
Practice makes perfect, he'll get better in time.
Talk to him about it.
Tell him what you want.

If you say, in a sexy way, 'do this, and do that' he will find it useful, informative, and above all else, hot. It will probably be a big turn on and he will go straight sexual stallion, balls deep and wreck you.

Problem solved.
Original post by berryapplepie
I have been going out with this guy for a while, and he's great. He is really kind and considerate but the only problem is he's not very good in the bedroom department. I don't want to break up with him over it but what do I do ? Any help ? :frown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUYaosyR4bE

Not helpful, but might be nice to hear from someone in the same situation.
Reply 13
Communicate. Guide him, subtle hints, suggest it would be really sexy if he did a b and c? You can't expect him to mind read!
Reply 14
just teach him to be better, tell him what needs doing!
Reply 15
Original post by sugar-n-spice
Cheat on him

Well......that escalated quickly.
In what way is he bad in bed? Gosh I am so nosy. :biggrin:
Reply 17
Is it me or are people here just a little bit too obsessed with sex?! :lolwut:
Talk to him about it OP and see if it improves or something... if it doesn't, then it's up to you what to do.
Offer him a cookie each time he does it right so he becomes trained.
Maybe you're also part of the problem?

Sex is a two way street.

Latest

Trending

Trending