The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Swansea Firmers 2014

Who has/is going to firm Swansea University for 2014 and what course :smile: ?

I'm trying to decide between Bath Spa and Swansea for BA History :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hi. I'm firming Swansea but no sure for which course as I have offers from two there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by nadinelia11
Hi. I'm firming Swansea but no sure for which course as I have offers from two there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome, what's the choice between :smile:?
Hey Swansea is my firm I've applied for the Philosophy, Politics and law degree

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I got an offer for Business (information systems). I need to get CCC TO get in.
Reply 5
Got an offer for genetics :biggrin:
Reply 6
I'm firming for BA history! :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Rhian94
I'm firming for BA history! :smile:

Me too, which applicant day are you going to :smile: ?
Reply 8
I'm not sure if I am going! I saw the university last year with a friend.. Are you going to one then? :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Rhian94
I'm not sure if I am going! I saw the university last year with a friend.. Are you going to one then? :smile:

Ah fair enough! Yea I'm going on 5th February - I'm really looking forward to it :smile:. What were your thoughts about the university last year?
Got an offer for Biology and for Genetics so will probably it my firm and insurance! :smile:
Reply 11
Applicant day booked! 12th march :smile:
Anyone went to a Swansea open day before?
Reply 12
Hey, I'm thinking about firming Swansea for either BA American Studies or BA American Studies and History, I've applied for both but have only received an offer for BA American Studies, so far :smile:
It's between Swansea and Kent :/ And I'm going to the applicant day on the 26th of February :smile:
Reply 13
Motorcycle Enegineering :thumbsup: my only choice and I got unconditional long time ago.
Hey guys :smile: It's kinda nice to see everyone in the same Swansea-related boat, and great to find other people who are firming the uni too. Is anybody here going to the applicant day on the 26th Feb?
e
Original post by Bethaaannn
Hey, I'm thinking about firming Swansea for either BA American Studies or BA American Studies and History, I've applied for both but have only received an offer for BA American Studies, so far :smile:
It's between Swansea and Kent :/ And I'm going to the applicant day on the 26th of February :smile:

Hi..So, I saw the word 26th of February and my brain got super excited 'cause I know i'll be visiting then too! Do you know if there's anywhere we have to go to register on the day? I'm secretly hoping we don't need to bother :3 anyway, congratulations with your offer, and just good luck in general with the decision making :smile:
Reply 16
My insurance will either be swansea or hull, heard swansea is a hole though... :frown:
Original post by incoqnito
My insurance will either be swansea or hull, heard swansea is a hole though... :frown:

It depends on what you like, I know loads of people at Swansea and they all love it! I've been there before and the Uni is nice and the night life is the best in Wales! :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by jada897
Ah fair enough! Yea I'm going on 5th February - I'm really looking forward to it :smile:. What were your thoughts about the university last year?

I loved it :smile: can't remember which part of the accommodation I saw but it looked okay, and I love the location of the uni :smile:
Reply 19
I'm going to an open day on 5th of March to see what it's like. Only 270 miles away from where I live :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest