The Student Room Group

What is snap chat, and what do you do?

Loads of people on Facebook say add me on snapchat. What is it used for?

I thought it was just for sending people nudes, if so wont it be realy awkward if I send classmates nudes or whatever?
Original post by A-Dog
Loads of people on Facebook say add me on snapchat. What is it used for?

I thought it was just for sending people nudes, if so wont it be realy awkward if I send classmates nudes or whatever?

Send me a pic of your willy, and I will tell you.

:colone:
Reply 2
TSR should all get snapchat, then people could post pictures for people to determine if they are ugly or not much more safely. :yes:
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Send me a pic of your willy, and I will tell you.

:colone:

Have a free willy.

600full-free-willy-poster.jpg
I would like to know this, I have no idea what it is!! :lol:
It's just this thing where you can send images to people,(preferably your face) that a person can view for an amount of time that you set from about 1-10 seconds. After that the image cannot be viewed again.
Got nothing to do with willys lol
Reply 6
You don't know what snapchat is? You NEED to get yourself into the 21st century. Have you been living under a rock or something?
Reply 7
Original post by MidnightDream
It's just this thing where you can send images to people,(preferably your face) that a person can view for an amount of time that you set from about 1-10 seconds. After that the image cannot be viewed again.
Got nothing to do with willys lol

Because I'm sure hardly anyone uses that for sexting.:P
although I am surprised jut how many people actually use it innocently.
I found it so annoying. There were 2 people who sent me images pretty much constantly and my phone was beeping all day!
I know what it is, but i've never used it and probably never will.
i have snapchat, but i only have around 10 people on my contacts, so it's not much fun for me. apparently people use it to send "selfies" of their face, or *other areas* of themselves to people, and the image is displayed for 1-10 seconds.
You just send pictures to people but they only last for 1-10 seconds. Though you can screenshot them, and the person will get a notification saying you did...I wish I had known this when I first got it. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
it's really good. more people on tsr should use it, would be a cool way to get to know eachother
Original post by Voltozonic
You know you can turn the notifications off right ?

Did better than that - deleted the whole thing lol.
Reply 14
Original post by thoyub
You don't know what snapchat is? You NEED to get yourself into the 21st century. Have you been living under a rock or something?

snapchat's only been around for a year or 2 out of the 13 years we've had of the 21st century. Plus i dont have a smart phone
Reply 15
Original post by A-Dog
snapchat's only been around for a year or 2 out of the 13 years we've had of the 21st century. Plus i dont have a smart phone
aa aa it aa was was w of a fee fo foo
Lovely females of TSR I have Snapchat

Quick Reply

Latest