New Look Watch

lazydays
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Could anybody tell me what it's like working at New Look? I did work Experience at French Connection, but that was a couple of years ago. I'm thinking of leaving my job at a zoo, which is probably much nicer, but pays less, I think (I get £4.95 at the mo.) and the boss people are jerks!! What is the work like? Is it mainly sorting out deliveries, or working on the shop floor and stuff?
Cheers! Ld's
mc_hamster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I know a couple of people who have worked at New Look and they hated it. I'm only speaking about one store but the people who worked there were not opened minded at all in terms of people who were anything other then chav. The both got bullied at work as well and the head office did nothing.
Hours are good though......
Kate.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My friend works there, I think she quite likes it. 50% discount and the pay is pretty good. It gets really busy though, that's probably the thing she hates most.
sparkle86
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I've applied for New Look in my local town. About a month ago now and I heard nothing. I wasn't happy and I keep ringing them to see if they've checked out my cv. And every time I get them saying the manager is going to look at them today but we've been busy, blah blah blah. Sound crap but I want the 50% discount. :P

Karen x
AnGeLeYeS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think the only perk of working for New Look is its discount!If you applied for a sales assistant it will prolly be a bit of everything inc sorting deliveries and being on the shopfloor!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (142)
45.81%
Pro-humanity (168)
54.19%

Watched Threads