The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton University- Looking for flatmates for next year

I would rather not live with my current flatmates as although I enjoy going out they are really loud when they come back for hours and hours, and play loud music in the middle of the night. They also want a big party house next year . Where as I would rather go to a party house but not live in one.
But I am really worried now because my course mates have sorted it and I don't know who to live with. Is anyone on here trying to form a house or needs an extra person ? I don'y know if there are any events in Southampton where you meet people for this reason. But if anyone could give me advise that would be good :smile: Thanks x
Original post by ForeverFenwah
I would rather not live with my current flatmates as although I enjoy going out they are really loud when they come back for hours and hours, and play loud music in the middle of the night. They also want a big party house next year . Where as I would rather go to a party house but not live in one.
But I am really worried now because my course mates have sorted it and I don't know who to live with. Is anyone on here trying to form a house or needs an extra person ? I don'y know if there are any events in Southampton where you meet people for this reason. But if anyone could give me advise that would be good :smile: Thanks x

There will be a few housing events in the new year and if you go on sassh there are always people looking for housemates.

I'm currently on a year abroad in Colombia and will be looking for a new house/flat next year. give me a buzz if you're interested.
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending