Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)
    I managed to get AAB when I had an AAA offer, and Clare still let me in. You'll be fine! You may not even be pooled, from the sounds of it it was a narrow miss, so your first choice college may have you. If not, and you get pooled, you've a 50% chance of getting fished or something, so you'll be fine!
    It's actually more like 20% from what I recall.

ReputationRep:
    Wah, hard luck! I was jealous of you IB-ers not having to wait so long for results but I guess it means you have a nasty long wait now instead

Best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bazlette)
    I got a conditional offer from Sidney Sussex, and got my IB results today - I missed the offer by 1 point overall, and two points at HL (i got one point over expected at SL). So now, it's the waiting game. College are calling Sidney tomorrow, but I guess I'll end up waiting for the A-level results to come out..
    Ah well, nothing to do but wait now
    what was the outcome? Are you in? Do you have to wait until after A2 results are out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx_ambellina_xx)
    It's actually more like 20% from what I recall.
    That's in the winter pool. It is about 50% in the summer pool, but not many people go into that (I think it's mainly for mathmos)

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicbloke)
    That's in the winter pool. It is about 50% in the summer pool, but not many people go into that (I think it's mainly for mathmos)

MB
    Aha, that's where I'm confused, apologies.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.