The Student Room Group

If you could have one last main meal and pudding before dying what would it be?

I've decided I would want shish kebab with chips and cheese. And profiteroles to follow. What about you guys?

Scroll to see replies

Fish and Chips from the chip shop near me.
And my mum's homemade cake for pudding. :h:
Original post by brightcitylights
I've decided I would want shish kebab with chips and cheese. And profiteroles to follow. What about you guys?

Basically this
Reply 3
Roast lamb and lashings of mint sauce, and a knickerbocker glory
Reply 4
Meals:
A Turkey Roast Dinner.
Sweet & Sour Chicken Balls with Egg Fried Rice & a mixed Meat Curry.
Large Cod & Chips.

Desert:
Jam Roly-poly with custard.
A good quality sirloin steak, cooked rare, with homemade chips and pepper sauce.

Then a hot chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream.
The biggest burger in the world with the largest side portion of chips and onion rings, for pudding I would have an entire cheese cake.
Original post by seyrose
A good quality sirloin steak, cooked rare, with homemade chips and pepper sauce.

Then a hot chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream.

Yummmmmmmm!
Reply 8
A really cheesy lasagna and a fat juicy chocolate cake .
Welll... well, i'd like some meatloaf, mmmm some mashed potatoes with gravy, okra, and some o' that fiiiiiiine cornbread.
Original post by pinda.college
The biggest burger in the world with the largest side portion of chips and onion rings, for pudding I would have an entire cheese cake.

I bet you wouldn't be able to eat it all :nah:
Welll... well, i'd like some meatloaf, mmmm some mashed potatoes with gravy, okra, and some o' that fiiiiiiiine cornbread.
Original post by Maid Marian
I bet you wouldn't be able to eat it all :nah:

Come to Birmingham, we'll go to a buffet (I'll pay) and you can witness how much I can eat:rolleyes:
Reply 13
Spinach ricotta and macaroni bake, then I'd have a chocolate and raspberry crepe :^_^:
Original post by pinda.college
Come to Birmingham, we'll go to a buffet (I'll pay) and you can witness how much I can eat:rolleyes:

Why would I want to go to a dump like Birmingham (no offence)? :rofl:
I don't like buffets, they never have anything nice :no:
Reply 15
Roast potatoes and Roast beef, all smothered in gravy :drool:
Reply 16
An elixir that grants me immortality and immunity to the death sentence, washed down with a banana milkshake.
Original post by Maid Marian
Why would I want to go to a dump like Birmingham (no offence)? :rofl:
I don't like buffets, they never have anything nice :no:

Dump:zomg:

Birmingham is a beautiful city and I actually know a decent place with the best food:u:
Can it be anything? As in, any combo? Simply as I'd ask for sooooo much food that I'd die before I was finished :tongue:
Reply 19
tortellini carbonara and that chocolate and biscuit pudding stuff my nan makes :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest