Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Aw sounds like it went well
    I'm still really nervous about mine!
    Which presentation did you do? I still haven't decided what I'm gonna do mine on =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Emmz-)
    Aw sounds like it went well
    I'm still really nervous about mine!
    Which presentation did you do? I still haven't decided what I'm gonna do mine on =/
    I did the one about how I will conribute to pharmacy in the future. And to be honest, I am glad that I did so, because now, i know a lot more about what the whole pharmacy in the future thing, which will help me in the future. It took a couple of hours or so to do.

ReputationRep:
    Xenon, for your pres did you basically go through the roles of the pharmacist in the future and then say how you think you'd be good at doing them?

Hannah, have you had your interview yet? Mine is on Tuesday :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Xenon, for your pres did you basically go through the roles of the pharmacist in the future and then say how you think you'd be good at doing them?

Yeah, I went through the new roles of a pharmacist (go through the new NHS plan-see Pharmacy in the Future-Implementing the NHS plan and A vision for Pharmacy in the new NHS). I gave my views on it, what I would do in the future.
    Good luck for the future
    Also, for anyone who still has a lloyds interview coming, PM me and I will tell you about the questions.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I've had my interview - I think it went okay. It involved no clinical questions at all - just questions that involved alot of thinking about your personal experiences: e.g. give an example of how you resolved a conflict/worked together as a team/had to make a difficault decision etc.
    Just relax and you'll be fine. Hope it goes well for you Emmz!

ReputationRep:
    Phew!! That wasn't actually too bad. The woman that interviewed me was really nice, which made it a lot easier!

ReputationRep:
    Now comes the waiting bit though. I'm under the impresssion we'll hear from them in September but when? Mid Sept.? End Sept.? Anyone have a clue?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HannahD)
    Now comes the waiting bit though. I'm under the impresssion we'll hear from them in September but when? Mid Sept.? End Sept.? Anyone have a clue?
    I was thinking that it might be next week or something

ReputationRep:
    I think my interviewer said to me hopefully within the next two weeks.

When's the deadline to society set for accepting or declining our offers? I'm well scared I'm not gonna get any interviews for hospitals 0_o ... although after what I was told about the Lloyds pre-reg training at my interview, I really wouldn't mind doing it with them cause it sounds really good.

ReputationRep:
    6th October or something is the deadline. Lloyds sounds pretty good, but I'll stick to Boots just now. The only dilema I will have is if a UCLH accepts me too (which is the one hospital I really like the sound of). Then it will be a choice between Boots or hospital pharmacy, and I awould be so confused then.

ReputationRep:
    Hello peepz.
    I received an offer via email on Friday from Lloyds - again in a location that would involve 30 min commute!!! Has anyone heard from a hospital yet?

ReputationRep:
    My friend got an offer on Friday. I'm not holding my breath ... looking back the interviewer made quite a big deal about my hospital experience ... but oh well.

I had a letter on Saturday for an interview for South Birmingham Teaching Hospitals, which I'm pretty chuffed about because they're a 'starred' hospital ^_^. Nothing from the other 3 yet though.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, I'm glad I got Boots, because from what everyone is saying, it seems that I wouldn't get Lloyds (as I received nothing on friday) and haven;t received any interviews for hospital.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm on hold for my first choice area ... which basically means no :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm on hold for my first choice area ... which basically means no :rolleyes:
    Same here. I got the 'lovely' email this morning. Well done for the interview by the way. Do they give out replies for hospitals by letter then rather than emails?

ReputationRep:
    I got two emails from them, don't I feel special *ha ha*
    I think for hospitals it varies from hospital to hospital how they contact you ... I've only heard from 1 of my hospitals ... how about everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    I got two emails from them, don't I feel special *ha ha*
    Ditto. 1 said waiting or something, and the other said declined, yet they were the same email. I take it as declined...

ReputationRep:
    hi guys i have my lloyds interview in 2 weeks, just wanted to ask what generally they talk about when ur not doing the presentation, do they have ur application in front of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fblade)
    Hey, Im just wondering isn't Lloyds Pharmacy owned by AAH Pharamaceuticals?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloydspharmacy

I believe both are owned by the German group Celesio AG.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 16, 2009

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.