The Student Room Group

Indian and Pakistani relationship maybe its time to end it all.

So i've gone out with this girl for 3 years. We get a long SO well but for a few reasons we broke up, even then 2-3 years after our breakup we still pretty much act like a couple. We talk everyday we go out for dinner and sometimes we even fool around. Now the problem is that I feel that if we were ever to get together there will be problems with family. I am Indian and she is Pakistani, I am very family oriented but I feel she wont be accepted into my family and may not fit well into my family. She loves me and I do her but I also love my family but thats only one problem. I hate her family they are all a bunch of losers who do drugs or think they are gangster, I wouldnt want to be involved in that if we get married. Heres the problem however, she has gone through a very hard life and i've been there for her through a lot of it. I feel that if we still stay friends I may be giving her wrong signals and leading her on when I dont feel we would work out, then again I dont want to leave her since im pretty much all she has. I dont want her to go through hard times when I am not there for her. Also if I ever plan to live in India it will be very difficult purely because she is Pakistani.

Another thing to mention is that shes my first and vice versa, I feel that maybe because its always just been her and I we havent had the chance to meet others and havent got the chance to find out if theres more out there?

So thats it, were best friends, we have shared a lot of important events in our lives and we do love each other but its just not possible, please give some advice on what to do next.
Reply 1
It is your life. Take charge.
I thought this thread was going to be about the relationship of the actual countries.
But surely if you love each other so much you can make it work?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending