Room Up For Rent From 1st of April 2014 to 1st September 2014. LONDON E1.

Watch
johnny.b
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey guys,

So i currently have a 52 week contract (1 year from September 2013 -September 2014) at my halls in East London. Thing is, i need to move out on the 1st April 2014 for a family related reason, so im looking for someone to take my place for the remaining 4 months of my contract.

The accommodation provider is UNITE and the halls of residence is called Quantum Court, located a few minute walk from Shadwell Station. The room is a double bed en-suite located on the 7th floor at the top of the building with an impressive view of the city. There are three other rooms in the same flat, all of which share a nice modern kitchen. Quantum Court has a great atmosphere and is definitely at the nicer end of student halls in London. The going rate for the room is exactly what i pay now, £200pw. Check out the website here -

https://www.unite-students.com/london/quantum-court

If anyone is interested or would like more info please get in touch.

Alternatively, any suggestions as to where else i should advertise this post would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Johnny B.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads