Lads holidays best place to go plus suggestions?

Watch
phelan97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Posted from TSR Mobile
harvie_316
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Thailand, Mexico, Brazil would be the places id suggest.

But if you mean within Europe, Spain and the islands around that were people usually go, ibizi, malia, magaluf etc.
Selym95
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What are you looking for: music, culture, or just a cheap place to get wasted every night. I would do some research though, there are so many more options than your typical Malia or Magaluf.
phelan97
Rep:
?
We want to go for clubs and drinking typical holiday, malia is on the cards but just wondered if anyone has any better suggestions or has been there and knows cheap hotels.
Lizzyysmith
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Look at mallorca rocks apartments, but you still get into all the gigs and bars and what not for free in the hotel then the strips close

Posted from TSR Mobile
Interstellar
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Kalos, Shagaluf, Malia and Benidrom (to an extent, though not as typically 'laddish') are your best bets if you're the sort of gentleman that I think you are.
phelan97
Rep:
?
Thanks im looking it to them all and yeah its not just another holiday to go and pull girls we are a bit more refined than that and focus on having a laugh as apose to the girls (not just saying this btw)
ninuzu
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'd say don't go to one of the places everyone goes to like Malia, Magaluf etc and go some place nicer.
Check out some places like Sunny beach or golden sands in Bulgaria. They are sooo cheap in comparison. (Golden sands is where all the Germans seem to go on their lads holidays though).
sr90
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you want something a little different from Ibiza/Zante/Napa 'LADS on tour' holidays there are some good options in Eastern Europe like Budapest, Prague, Warsaw. Then there's the standard Amsterdam, Barcelona, Munich etc.
Tim2341
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Me and my mates went to Prague for his older brother's bachelor stag party, it's classy, and relatively cheap
chuffed
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Zante is very good, I went there in august.. Would I go again? Probably not. Good for a first holiday.. Lots of cheap alcohol and even cheaper girls out there. (I joke!) although the actual island has amazing landscapes, you would probably just see the pool and the inside of some quality clubs!

I'd recommend it.. As a first 'lads' holiday. Or of course one of the other great places such as malia, Kavos etc..

Posted from TSR Mobile
phelan97
Rep:
?
Cheers ill have a look I have looked at sunny beach seems a good place to go and yeah my mates wanna avoid germans as much as possible they dont really get on but thanks for the help
martin jol
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by phelan97)
Cheers ill have a look I have looked at sunny beach seems a good place to go and yeah my mates wanna avoid germans as much as possible they dont really get on but thanks for the help
germans are good people and the girls are often hot.

unless your mates are all 90 years old in which case don't worry.
phelan97
Rep:
?
(Original post by chuffed)
Zante is very good, I went there in august.. Would I go again? Probably not. Good for a first holiday.. Lots of cheap alcohol and even cheaper girls out there. (I joke!) although the actual island has amazing landscapes, you would probably just see the pool and the inside of some quality clubs!

I'd recommend it.. As a first 'lads' holiday. Or of course one of the other great places such as malia, Kavos etc..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ive looked here cant find a decent hotel where did you stay if you know?
utr
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you want an alternative, look at Krakow in Poland.
Tim2341
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Don't forget to drop by that place, what's it called again?

Titts r us.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
CoeCoe
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
shagalufLAD
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (99)
13.52%
I'm not sure (32)
4.37%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (230)
31.42%
I have already dropped out (17)
2.32%
I'm not a current university student (354)
48.36%

Watched Threads