Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Upstairs! I dont want to walk up some stairs!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    oh dear. it's not like miles of stairs.it's like going up to the toilet or something.and you can still see the people downstairs.

ReputationRep:
    lol i was trying to be humourous dont take me so seriously

ReputationRep:
    loads of places to go... squares is bangin, lloyds,kucamaras,BZR-cheap drinks, then oceana or mode or walkabout if u like crappy music and a teenage disco..its rubbish in there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kylie88)
    loads of places to go... squares is bangin, lloyds,kucamaras,BZR-cheap drinks, then oceana or mode or walkabout if u like crappy music and a teenage disco..its rubbish in there
    Squares...noooooooooooo that place is terrible, middle aged chavs, lovely, best club now is Media by a mile now that Gatecrasher has taken it over, proper dance music not the cheesy commerical crap thats played in most clubs.

In my view the best bars are Dogma, Muse and the new Revolution, but nottingham isnt as good as it used to be 2,3 years ago, they seem to be wanting to drive out the 18-21 year olds i swear

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Was wondering where would be a good/decent place for clubbing on a Saturday night (RnB/Hip Hop) in Notts for students with, er, only NUS as ID?! Really wanted to go to Geisha but was wondering (again!) if that would be possible considering the lack of ID ... Any help would be much appreciated!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    geisha accept NUS cards

ReputationRep:
    really? on a saturday night?!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    they accept nus cards on any night. i don't know what type of music and stuff they do on a saturday night though i'm afraid.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.