the old in and out for me

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarence)
    Whats closer than sex? Your inside.....
    I do hope not.

ReputationRep:
    foreplay is goood ..... but sex is better why the dis.

but then that depends how quick you r

ReputationRep:
    I think the point was made that neither is fantastic without the other. So in my mind they're both on the same level, also, we dont really have it so regimented. So again its not so much about lead up, as the whole experience.

Personally, i do think that there's something special about having the man I love inside me, so I suppose i may have that as a preference.

And as for "which is better, the sex or the orgasm" question, as an anorgasmic person, I have to say that the sex is. But all that aside, I do think that sex with the sole aim of orgasm does somewhat detract from the event. If sex is nothing without one, then maybe somethings not happening right? :confused: because sex is fantastic as it is without there being a climax at the end.

Anyway. I'm just odd being anorgasmic anyway, so I wouldnt listen to me. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    After watching sex in the 90's. I change my mind.

The build up can be very exciting, flirting and knowing looks etc.. But sex itself is by far the best, nothing compares.. or maybe i'm a lucky lady :eek:

(Original post by RR)
    How sad. Maybe, get a life?

And, actually, it was through a PM that you told me you're bisexual, I can go find it if you want...
    :eek: Find it lol. Ever watch cruel intentions.. the gay guy who's very in the closet except from with one other guy. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    one is not without the other, i think. if i had a really good foreplay and rubbish sex, that would be pretty anticlimactic. if the person didn't bother with foreplay and just launched straight into sex, i'd feel as if i was being date raped. it makes them seam over-eager to please themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dementedbunny)
    one is not without the other, i think. if i had a really good foreplay and rubbish sex, that would be pretty anticlimactic. if the person didn't bother with foreplay and just launched straight into sex, i'd feel as if i was being date raped. it makes them seam over-eager to please themselves.
    but if your having a quicky its sometimes fun to skip the foreplay and just jump on them.

sex all the way foreplay is good but sex is just better.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2006
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.