Coursework all nighters! Discuss your experiences! Watch

Scienceisgood
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey Guys;

Well, I am doing an all nighter on my coursework because guess what, MY LAYOUT WAS ALL WRONG!
So, now I have approximately 14 hours to submit my work before the deadline, I should be finished in the next couple of hours, yay!

Discuss your all nighter work here!
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It was absolutely brilliant. I spent the entire night on TSR, Reddit and Pinterest and only around 7/8am did I start doing any work. At 1pm I fell asleep in an awkward position on the sofa in my mum and dad's living room and 20 minutes later I was woken up by my mum who decided to put my nephew next to me as he had also fallen asleep. I was terrified I'd roll over and squish him so I stayed awake. I finally finished my work a half hour later.

I still remember getting into bed that night and promising myself to never pull an all nighter ever again... unless I'm being paid for it :emo:
Ayesha1234
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm in one now. I have two days to get this essay done (before I can move onto the next) but instead of sleeping so I can get up early to do it, I'm on my phone procrastinating.

I only ever stay late on tsr when I have work to do, why

Posted from TSR Mobile
harreeeee
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ah just did an all nighter last night! Did my presentation today, went to bed at 1pm, woke up at 9pm. So my body clock is slightly ****ed.

Good luck to any fellow all nighters
Scienceisgood
Rep:
?
Vehicles are my weaknesses and on my way into uni on the bus tomorrow, I guarantee you it will rock me to sleep...
Scienceisgood
Rep:
?
Just to make sure I have the energy tonight, I have stuck 5 hash browns in the oven... *druels*
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

What are your favourite crisps?

Kettle Chips (38)
15.97%
McCoys Salt and Vinegar (17)
7.14%
McCoys Flame Grilled Steak (17)
7.14%
Walkers Prawn Cockail (26)