Ual applications how long to wait ? Watch

cookroselily
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I applied for both LCF and CSM about three weeks ago, and I received a confirmation email a few days later. However I haven't had any thing since. I'm wondering whether people have been invited for interviews yet, or if UAL colleges wait until they receive all applications before selecting successful candidates.

I'm getting really anxious waiting!

Has anyone been invited to interviews yet, or still waiting?

Specifically those who've applied for CSM or LCF, or for Fashion Journalism, like me.
melv686
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hello , I've applied to csm aswell but for product design , i also received the confirmation email saying that aim suitable for the course and that i will receive another email soon with the next step…… this was 3 or 4 weeks ago ,,, i have the same problem but according to other threads other people are still waiting too so i quess csm has not sent any other emails.. :P
Valdo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think UAL sends out offers a bit after the deadline for applications.
Safah66
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I've applied to fashion journalism at both CSM and LCF...haven't heard anything as of yet either, so don't panic!

Really anxious about the wait, but I'm pretty sure they don't contact us until after the deadline anyway.

I know interviews are in Febuary half term time, and people usually get about two weeks notice before this, so guess we will all just have to wait!

Good luck to you all!
maisiesellick
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've applied at both LCF and CSM for fash journalism, the deadline for all applications is Jan 15th so I assume they'll release information about offers and interviews around the end of the month?
Good luck everyone!
WeirdKid
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I got an email today from UAL wimbledon asking me to come for an interview. I'm not sure what date as ucas track won't update. Are all the interviews in February half term? I've applied for Tech Arts and Special effects for Theatre and Screen.
Safah66
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Majority of interviews are in february half term i think, i know forf ashion journalism on the course area on the website it tells you that that is when the interviews will be held. Well dome for getting an interview and good luck!
WeirdKid
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thanks, my interview was actually scheduled to be on the 17th of this month but they're currently sorting out a different date as my passport is being renewed and won't be done by then, best of luck to you too I've only heard of one course from ual and I applied for 3 so I'd say you will hear something soon.
melv686
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
same i got a email yesterday from csm giving me instructions on how to upload my portfolio for product design
Valdo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Got an email from csm yesterday as well, uploaded my mini-portfolio.
cherriepea
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I haven't even received acknowledgement emails yet so I'm super worried atm
melv686
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ive just sent my portfolio via the share button on the flickr page , is that correct or just i have sent a link of the url via email … ?
Valdo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by melv686)
Ive just sent my portfolio via the share button on the flickr page , is that correct or just i have sent a link of the url via email … ?
Email them the link of your portfolio page on flickr. The email you received earlier should have instructions.
WeirdKid
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
you know when you're sending an online portfolio and it gives you a limit say 20 pieces can you have more then one image as a piece say an a1/a2 page with a few drawings stuck onto it? or do they only want to see 20 drawings in total as I have a lot of prep work to how I came to my ideas
melv686
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Email them the link of your portfolio page on flickr. The email you received earlier should have instructions.

yes but they said you should click on the share button … so i did that and sent it to their email .,, i hope thats the correct way
Valdo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by melv686)

yes but they said you should click on the share button … so i did that and sent it to their email .,, i hope thats the correct way
If you included your details in the email then its fine. Also, mine had to have a specific subject line on the email.
melv686
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ok perfekt , i also has to Send a subject line within The Email
melv686
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Do we get a confirmation Email that csm received My Portfolio because i havnt Heard back ?
Chrispinto
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Has anyone applied to Chelsea UAL for MA Interior and spatial design ?
Venenev
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've sent my mini portfolio off too but haven't had a confirmation email..waiting around is so nerve racking especially not knowing if they've received it or not ahh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Undergraduate Fashion Business Undergraduate
    Sat, 14 Sep '19
    London College of Fashion – Undergraduate School of Media & Communication Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
    London College of Fashion – Undergraduate Fashion Business School Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 5 Oct '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (143)
17.85%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
9.24%
No I am happy with my course choice (470)
58.68%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (114)
14.23%

Watched Threads