The Student Room Group

still waiting my entitlement! applied in April 2013...

Please, please, need help...

I have applied this April for my student finance and sent my last proof of evidences in September 13. I have been asked from sfe to send other evidences in october, things done. I have been very tired this year with so many calls done to students finance and different versions of my current situation from different advisors.I am very lost among all these different info. Have applied in this april and still waiting my funding!! I am running out of money and dont know what to do...My student number is :

Thank you very much for your help!

Yassou
Reply 1
Sorry, my student number is:
Hi Yassine,

please refrain from posting your customer reference number in online public forums.

Thanks
Hi Yassine,

your application was referred to the Grant for dependants team on the 20th Of November and we would normally allow for 13 working days for an update on the application to be made, 13 days would bring us to the Monday of this week.

On this occasion there are no updates on the system as yet from the grant for dependants team, I would advise to call us on 0845 300 5090 and an adviser can speak to the assessors on your behalf to check this.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending