The Student Room Group

Is it likely I'd be accepted into The University of Liverpool?

So I sent my UCAS form off on Monday and so far have 3 offers, but my first choice, The University of Liverpool still haven't accepted. Now obviously I know they're going to be inundated with applications so I don't expect one soon, but they're asking for ABB to study law.

My predicted grades for my A-Levels are ABB, and apparently I have a pretty good statement? (tutors have told me .. not being bigheaded :frown: ) .. But one thing I'm worrying over is for example: say an applicant who is predicted AAB, would they stand a better chance of getting a placement over me? I mean how likely is it for me to be accepted when I meet the entry requirements and have a decent statement? I know it probably sounds stupid but I'm just a little unsure.

Thanks! :smile:
Reply 1
If entry requirements are ABB and you are accurately predicted ABB (based on AS results) and the rest of your application is up to scratch then you should be fine.

What were your AS grades?
Reply 2
Hey! I think it's very likely! I'm estimated AAA in History, English Literature and Philosophy. So far I have offers to study Law from Exeter, Leeds and Liverpool. Exeter and Leeds were both AAA, and I got the offers despite others being estimated higher grades than me! So really don't worry! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by StarkRob
If entry requirements are ABB and you are accurately predicted ABB (based on AS results) and the rest of your application is up to scratch then you should be fine.

What were your AS grades?

My AS grades were ABC .. thats whats a little worrying..
Reply 4
Original post by Maddie72
Hey! I think it's very likely! I'm estimated AAA in History, English Literature and Philosophy. So far I have offers to study Law from Exeter, Leeds and Liverpool. Exeter and Leeds were both AAA, and I got the offers despite others being estimated higher grades than me! So really don't worry! :smile:

Well done! Hopefully they won't reject me! So nervous waiting for a reply though! Thanks! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by dandan1256
My AS grades were ABC .. thats whats a little worrying..

realistically do you think you will get ABB? If yes then you should be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending