The Student Room Group

Student/evidences

Hi my question related to evidence are? I have started the course and I applied for students funds in 2013 February .In two months I will finish my first year, I ready applied for finance for 2013/2014 student finance have accepted my application, approved and updated in my account
two days ago I tried to log in into my account to see if there are any changes I see that student finance block my finance I call to SFE. they said I have to prove tree years of residency in UK from the first year you started the course 2013 FEB. I ready prove on first year that I have worked in UK student finance said to me that evidence can't be accept any more they need fresh evidences from me and they said you have worked in UK you have to prove 3 years of residency, but the evidences I sent to SFE. in first year are not available and why ?My question is ? How is possible to work 3 years physically in UK without living in UK ? Why I have to prove 3 years in UK from the first year of academic year if I am going into second year of study and why in terms and conditions I signed on 2013 doesn't say anything related to 3 years of residency in UK I read all terms and conditions I signed from 2012/2013 and 2013/2014, and how can student finance can change them any time ? Yes I have seen many term on student finance website related to evidences but I did not signed for because they
Reply 1
Do you not have any copies of any tenancy agreements over the last 3 years?
Can you not contact previous landlords/letting agency regarding evidence?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending