?
Report 12 years ago
of cuz its wrong
Hayley_2k4
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'd say talking, or a bit of harmless flirting is fine. but make sure that's ALL it is. otherwise, you may end up getting it to deep
El Scotto
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I really fancy a guy at my work and I think he fancies me too. We're always looking at eachother and smiling and stuff but we don't chat much because I think we both know it'd be taking it too far.

Is this wrong? I feel bad for having dirty thoughts about a married man but I can't help it!

Its the power of the ring.

I swear as soon as a girl meets a guy who is married they're 1000x more attracted to him then they would be otherwise.

My mate when he was married used to get all girls trying their darndest to get with him, just because he was married... we did an experiment one night and I borrowed his ring and the same happened to me.

Its the power of the ring, It has magical powers....

either that, or its a safety thing, girls think they can flirt outragedly and its all fine because the persons married... OR: they just wanna chat to their mates about this married bloke that they pulled the other night.

I'm thinking its more option B.

My personal opinion is, Flirt all you want. If their relationship is strong a bit of flirting isnt going to make any difference or jepodise anything. Its just harmless fun.
Schmokie Dragon
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
IMO, nowt wrong with flirting with/having sex with/hooking up with a married guy. Essentialy, it is his job to moderate his behaviour and keep his **** in his pants. If he can't do that, not your cop. You have no strings, he does.

But are there kids involved? If so, MOVE AWAY NOW. It is one thing to be instrumental is splitting up a marriage where one partner is unfaithful, another to tear apart a family and screw the kids up.
twiga
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by El Scotto)

Its the power of the ring.

I swear as soon as a girl meets a guy who is married they're 1000x more attracted to him then they would be otherwise.

My mate when he was married used to get all girls trying their darndest to get with him, just because he was married... we did an experiment one night and I borrowed his ring and the same happened to me.

Its the power of the ring, It has magical powers....

either that, or its a safety thing, girls think they can flirt outragedly and its all fine because the persons married... OR: they just wanna chat to their mates about this married bloke that they pulled the other night.

I'm thinking its more option B.

My personal opinion is, Flirt all you want. If their relationship is strong a bit of flirting isnt going to make any difference or jepodise anything. Its just harmless fun.

From a female point of view the same happens - I've been known to wear a ring on my ring-finger when I've been out clubbing so guys wouldn't come onto me and it had the opposite effect!
mik
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by adverse_reaction)
I think you need to be careful- the last thing you want is to come between this man and his wife and become the 'other' woman, even if that only involves flirting and messing about.
and miss all the adventure!?
you guys need to watch more french films. there every man has a wife and a mistress. and life is alot more interesting!

Mylady, decide whether you want yours to get a bit more exciting or keep in the old tracks. you have got a rare opportunity now.
he is probably looking for something new too.

ultimately it depends on what is your philosophy to life - exploration and emotions (maybe unpleasant), or stagnation and safety.
Unpossible
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
A marriage is based on trust. Trust must be great enough to surpass all obstacles.

So what you're doing is testing that trust. And what's wrong with that, eh? If he accepts, then they probably weren't meant to be together in the first place. If he doesn't, then he'll go back to his wife with his relationship strengthened, and that trust enhanced. Win-win! If she catches you at it, just tell her exactly what I've said: your flirting is for her own good. As is sleeping with him. Tell her that she'll probably thank you for it someday. If you're feeling audacious, ask for payment.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Schmokie Dragon)
IMO, nowt wrong with flirting with/having sex with/hooking up with a married guy. Essentialy, it is his job to moderate his behaviour and keep his **** in his pants. If he can't do that, not your cop. You have no strings, he does.
You sound like such a classy girl.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1460)
79.56%
Leave (375)
20.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed