Turn on thread page Beta

Open Days watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I'm considering applying for postgraduate this autumn but have a few Uni's that I am unsure about applying to and so would like to look around them but a few of them offer open days at times which aren't convenient for me, does anyone know whether I can just go and have a peek around on my own or do I have to book a specific 'open day'?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate85)
    Hi

I'm considering applying for postgraduate this autumn but have a few Uni's that I am unsure about applying to and so would like to look around them but a few of them offer open days at times which aren't convenient for me, does anyone know whether I can just go and have a peek around on my own or do I have to book a specific 'open day'?

Thanks
    I believe that you can send them an email with the dates and times you would like to go and it's not a problem. This is certainly the case with Aberdeen and RGU.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.