The Student Room Group

self study student

hello, I have currently enrolled in c1.c2.s1. however I started 3 weeks late. I have fished c1 but not thoroughly as I will do through the charismas holiday, I am now halfway through s1, I want to finish s1 by the end of charismas but I feel like I am falling behind as I think ill need a lot of time to do c2. so I was wondering if you guys are doing 3 modules when are you going to finish your 2nd one by. my aim is to go through them as quickly as possible so that I have enough time for revision at the end. it feels like time is against me.
hey im self studying and just wandering has your classes finished the first 2 modules or when are they going to finish it, just wanted to ask to see if im a bit slow, i have don't c1 and halfway through s1 going to try finish before Christmas holiday finishes. but that is proving difficult for me as i want to get all my revision done for c1 and s1 and do some exam papers but to my calculation that will not be possible by the time Christmas ends. by the way i started 3 weeks later than everyone and on average i finish a topic per week.
Original post by mrdetermination
hey im self studying and just wandering has your classes finished the first 2 modules or when are they going to finish it, just wanted to ask to see if im a bit slow, i have don't c1 and halfway through s1 going to try finish before Christmas holiday finishes. but that is proving difficult for me as i want to get all my revision done for c1 and s1 and do some exam papers but to my calculation that will not be possible by the time Christmas ends. by the way i started 3 weeks later than everyone and on average i finish a topic per week.

Obviously you are going significantly faster than students taking AS maths over one year.
Reply 3
Original post by mrdetermination

Hi, our class has completed C1 ( it took far too long in my opinion) and are just over half way through s1. What are you using to self teach if you don't mind me asking? I think you won't have a problem finishing the course it's whether you understand each concept clearly to perform well in the exam.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Super199
Hi, our class has completed C1 ( it took far too long in my opinion) and are just over half way through s1. What are you using to self teach if you don't mind me asking? I think you won't have a problem finishing the course it's whether you understand each concept clearly to perform well in the exam.

Im using the following

1. exam solutions
2.cpg revision book an workbook
3.nationl extension collage(distance learning)
4.the books the regulars maths students gets.
5.firends that help me when I am stuck or confused
6. Workshop's and my school for math students, they help maths students but I go I d they hep m because they think I am a maths student the collage.

Quick Reply

Latest