csmith812smith
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by THE HIGH STAR)
hiya, I have just failed my A-levels do you think they would accept me in access to medicine in Manchester anyone has any idea? PLEASE
Hi! Most Access courses dont allow recently failed 'A-levelers' unfortunately
samsa3eed
Badges: 2
Report 3 months ago
Hi there,Just interested did you get offers for dentistry? I’m just after some advice please. I am a mature applicant (36) who wishes to study an undergraduate dentistry (BDS) degree at king’s. I have been out of education for 8 years now. The following are my credential: BSc (Hons) Biomedical science (2006) 2.2.Dip(HE) Dental Hygiene (2012).NVQ Level 3 in dental Nursing (Oral Health Care - Dental Nursing Advanced Apprenticeship) 2010.My A-Levels and GCSEs are 18-20 years oldA-Levels: Chemistry D (2003) Biology E (2003)GCSE: Chemistry C (2001) Biology C (2001) Physics D (2001) English C (2001) English Literature C (2002) Maths C (2000) I am determined and I am looking into Level 3 Access to Medicine and Medical Biosciences courses alongside GCSE English and Maths in order to meet the academic requirements as I will need grade B in both.I am worried as I already have a degree, can I go through the access route? Does king’s consider GCSEs English and Maths retakes if taken alongside access course? If advice will be very appreciated.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (94)
13.88%
I'm not sure (32)
4.73%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (214)
31.61%
I have already dropped out (15)
2.22%
I'm not a current university student (322)
47.56%

Watched Threads