AS Law - Revision Problems

Watch this thread
georgiaxo
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I made the mistake of not revising as we we're going through the work and now I have hundreds of pages and a load of topics I need to revise and try to remember. Bare in mind I don't have the best memory and my attention span isn't great, so I can't just sit there for hours reading through it, without getting distracted every 10 minutes. Anyone know a quicker way to revise that isn't boring and will actually make me remember the information?
beingawallflower
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
I revised for AS Law last year. The way I did it was to go through each topic, one at a time and write revision cards. I would then read through them and rewrite them from memory (that is the way I find easiest to revise). If you are short of time them you could do an A3 sheet/mind map on each topic. As for getting distracted.. try setting a timer for 30 minutes and working for the full 30 minutes and have a break afterwards. Tick each 30 minutes off on a sheet and aim for 3/4 hours a day (or 1/2 if you have college). It is cool to see how much revision you have done at the end.. I ended up doing 140 hours for my English Legal System exam! So yeah, this is what I did, hope this helps! which exam board are you doing?
jeamaehus
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Hi Georgia,

What is the exam board?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (47)
26.11%
As I expected (60)
33.33%
Harder (65)
36.11%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.44%

Watched Threads