?
Report 5 years ago
Google map it!
Jamerson
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Roehampton university is 10.7 miles from Bethnal Green.

Hertfordshire (if it's the one on College Lane, Hatfield) is 21.7 miles from Bethnal Green.

Richmond (if it's the Kensington Campus) is 6.3 miles, Richmond (if it's Queen's road) is 12.6 miles.

Just look in to what campuses your courses are at, and have a look at the public transport on offer
MissBlank
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi there! I'm a current Richmond University student, and I also work my uni's admission's department.

Richmond University is easily accessible by Underground and one bus. If you're going to be in your first year this fall, you'll want to visit the Richmond Hill Campus. Take the District line to Richmond, and then the 371 bus to Kingston and get off at the American University stop. You're welcome to visit the Kensington Campus, but that campus focuses on the last two years of your course.

If you've got any questions, email admissions (Gemma or Emma). Their emails are on this webpage http://www.richmond.ac.uk/content/ad...-contacts.aspx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (7)
38.89%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (5)
27.78%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (2)
11.11%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (1)
5.56%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (3)
16.67%

Watched Threads