Turn on thread page Beta

smokin: puffin or inhaling? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    guys i know smokin is dangerous to health but if i dun inhale the smoke just pull it into my mouth is tht dangerous as well. and wat about sheesha is that dangerous

ReputationRep:
    Don't smoke!!!

ReputationRep:
    doesn't matter how you do it, it's still dangerous to your health.

ReputationRep:
    why would you even bother doing that though?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, what's the point? You may as well drink a beer and spit it out after each mouthful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Segat1)
    Yes, what's the point? You may as well drink a beer and spit it out after each mouthful.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    all smoking is dangerous. not properly inhaling just means you risk throat cancer and render smoking slightly pointless.

ReputationRep:
    Not taking smoke back can cause throat cancer, gum cancer etc

If you're going to risk your health, at least take it back and get some enjoyment out of it!

ReputationRep:
    ermmmm... shisha does not have the same affects as smokin a cig.. that is harmful affects, but depends what you have in your pipe

ReputationRep:
    (...and here come the anti-smoking parade :p:)

no, i agree this time If you dont inhale you wont get the same nicotine rush but it'll still give you cancer. Whats the point? If youre only smoking to look cool, then grow up

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.