The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London offer holders 2014

I was wondering who is going to firm Kings or has an unconditional offer and what campus will you be based at?

Just to get an idea before we all start and make new friends :smile:

I'll go first:
RPS - Unconditional (Firm)
Theology - Unconditional (Rejecting)
RPE - Unconditional (Rejecting)

So I'm basically 100% going :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Pretty sure I'm firming for Geography BA :smile:. I have an unconditional so it looks like we'll both be there next year :biggrin:. Have you visited? I haven't yet but I've been to London a lot.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by bramley
Pretty sure I'm firming for Geography BA :smile:. I have an unconditional so it looks like we'll both be there next year :biggrin:. Have you visited? I haven't yet but I've been to London a lot.

Woohoo are you in strand? and Nope, I'm waiting for the pack thing with opening dates to visit and I live 20mins away ha, where do you live? (You will love London) :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by Tolaaa
Woohoo are you in strand? and Nope, I'm waiting for the pack thing with opening dates to visit and I live 20mins away ha, where do you live? (You will love London) :biggrin:

I'm pretty sure Geography's the Strand campus! Oh ok I didn't realise you got an offer pack? Did they send you an email about it or something? I'd like to get one,hopefully I will?
I live in Kent, so I come to London quite often anyway :smile:. Are you going to live in university accommodation or live at home?

What's your course? I don't know what RPS stands for sorry :colondollar: .
Original post by bramley
I'm pretty sure Geography's the Strand campus! Oh ok I didn't realise you got an offer pack? Did they send you an email about it or something? I'd like to get one,hopefully I will?
I live in Kent, so I come to London quite often anyway :smile:. Are you going to live in university accommodation or live at home?

What's your course? I don't know what RPS stands for sorry :colondollar: .

Oh lovely, they haven't sent me it but when it says 'Congratulations...' it says they will send a pack thingy and not too far :smile: and I'm in the middle but to save money and distance wise if I move out it would take longer to get to campus I don't think I will, I'm guessing you will?

Haha, It's okay and its Religion, politics & society (Basically Philosophy and Politics)
Reply 5
Original post by Tolaaa
Oh lovely, they haven't sent me it but when it says 'Congratulations...' it says they will send a pack thingy and not too far :smile: and I'm in the middle but to save money and distance wise if I move out it would take longer to get to campus I don't think I will, I'm guessing you will?

Haha, It's okay and its Religion, politics & society (Basically Philosophy and Politics)

Oh ok, hopefully I'll get one then. Oh so you must live in quite central London then! Yeah I'll definitely live in student accommodation. I might go for intercollegiate, I'll see later in the year , it's probably a bit early to be thinking about that haha.
Reply 6
Have you already done your A levels?

I have a conditional offer to study maths but I probably won't firm it.
Original post by bramley
Oh ok, hopefully I'll get one then. Oh so you must live in quite central London then! Yeah I'll definitely live in student accommodation. I might go for intercollegiate, I'll see later in the year , it's probably a bit early to be thinking about that haha.

Yeah and they give priority to people who live outside of the M25 and I live inside it :frown: and there must be waiting lists every year so you're never too early :smile:
Original post by MasterA
Have you already done your A levels?

I have a conditional offer to study maths but I probably won't firm it.

I did my a-levels last year and what uni are you thinking to firm?
Reply 9
Original post by Tolaaa
I did my a-levels last year and what uni are you thinking to firm?

Most likely LSE.
I have an offer to study Geography BA at the Strand campus I need to get AAB!!! I really hope I get AAB
Original post by MasterA
Most likely LSE.

That's amazing, well done :biggrin:
Original post by Henry_Tudor
I have an offer to study Geography BA at the Strand campus I need to get AAB!!! I really hope I get AAB

It seems like everyone wants to do Geography ha and just work hard and you'll get that or even better :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Tolaaa
That's amazing, well done :biggrin:

Thanks. Did you apply for 3 courses at KCL?
Original post by MasterA
Thanks. Did you apply for 3 courses at KCL?

You're welcome and at first I was apprehensive so I e-mailed them to ask if I should and they said yes so I applied for all 3 (Thinking I would only get into 1) but I got all unconditional offers and I really want to go to KCL
Reply 15
I got an offer for Maths with Management and finance at the strand campus! :smile: but I need to get A*AA though.. :/
Reply 16
Well done!!! :smile: Are your courses based in strand campus? Strand campus is like right next to LSE.

Original post by Tolaaa
You're welcome and at first I was apprehensive so I e-mailed them to ask if I should and they said yes so I applied for all 3 (Thinking I would only get into 1) but I got all unconditional offers and I really want to go to KCL
Original post by ekgp
I got an offer for Maths with Management and finance at the strand campus! :smile: but I need to get A*AA though.. :/

Well done for getting an offer, thats amazing!
Original post by MasterA
Well done!!! :smile: Are your courses based in strand campus? Strand campus is like right next to LSE.

Yeah strand! Right next to my house :smile: and oh really, how many campus' does LSE have? I've only seen the Russell square/Holborn campus
Reply 19
Original post by Tolaaa
Yeah strand! Right next to my house :smile: and oh really, how many campus' does LSE have? I've only seen the Russell square/Holborn campus

There is only one campus at LSE.

Quick Reply

Latest