Bulgarians think their migration to the UK is funny Watch

lenois
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
There are all types of east europeens in my college class, I'm based in the wild parts of the east end. There's polish, bulgarians, and one serbian/croate.

The girl on her facebook puts
"I couldn't help finding this headline funny", pointing to a Headline in the newspaper the titles as
"There will be xyz numbers of Bulgarians and Romanians are coming".

They found that funny. What can the government do to stop these wave of migrants, they're signed to the european agreement to allow these people in, what happens if we don't agree?
The_Duck
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
They find it funny because of how out-of-proportion the media blows everything, and they notice it when it affects themselves.

Seriously, migrants are not a bad thing.
Copperknickers
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I find it pretty funny too, and I'm British. I've never heard anyone complain about Poles, why should Bulgarians and Romanians be any different? If you don't like EU migration then vote for UKIP. And why do people keep complaining about the government doing things that 'we' don't want. In the last general election, the majority of the population voted for pro EU parties, so people who feel strongly about EU immigration are in the minority. I can speak for Britain when I say that 'we' as a country, do not have a huge problem with immigration, notwithstanding certain small misgivings about benefits.
Silver Arrows
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If I was an immigrant I'd definitely go to Spain & become a shoe shiner.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (363)
59.12%
Yes- I don't like it (33)
5.37%
No- I want it (174)
28.34%
No- I don't want it (44)
7.17%

Watched Threads