The Student Room Group

Make up a TSR troll thread title.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the bear
if you cannot get in to Theta Omega Tau then you could try out for...

Delta Iota Mu ( must have IQ < 90 )

Sigma Alpha Delta ( must like Love Island )

Sigma Kappa Epsilon Tau ( same requirements as Sigma Alpha Delta )

Good Luck :h:

Wot? No Sigma Epsilon Chi? :sad:
Original post by nulli tertius
I’m looking forward to the horse racing at Dirbe.

Is that where they have the Epsom Printers? I'd like to see the rowing too, how do I find Putney? Is it near Edinburg? I have a cousin there - do you know her?
I read that artichokes are brain food. Should I try giving some to my smartphone?
Best college for Instagram - want some serious backdrops. Advise on top 10.
:rofl:
You're thinking of my uncle. He's your fourth wife but my third husband.
Original post by nulli tertius
Marry Philip May?

Some things are just a little too dark.
I thought I was your grandpa's sister in law? :confused:
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Nice Cambridge view. I think this is Kings?

yes that is the King's College Corbyn Annexe. it is an exact replica of the Magnitogorsk People's Committee Building.
there is great competition to secure rooms there. only the most woke students are selected.
yes that is the King's College Corbyn Annexe. it is an exact replica of the Magnitogorsk People's Committee Building.
there is great competition to secure rooms there. only the most woke students are selected.

It's good to know they are modernising and following the precepts laid down by Karl Marx. Actually, I like all of the Marx brothers.
It's good to know they are modernising and following the precepts laid down by Karl Marx. Actually, I like all of the Marx brothers.

the most sought after room is the Abbott Suite on the 5th or is it the 7th floor ? it is rumoured that the broken chandelier has been left untouched since the memorable night of the Greenwich by-election in 1987.
Is that where they have the Epsom Printers? I'd like to see the rowing too, how do I find Putney? Is it near Edinburg? I have a cousin there - do you know her?

Edinburgh, or The Fringe, as we call it, is a mythical village just outside Islington that comes alive for two months every year in July. Every year, as tradition has it, all the beds in all the hotels and lodgings magically disappear as the village wakes up. I do know your cousin. She tells bad jokes about Ibsen whilst riding a unicycle
Count up in 500000's to a Million !!

Be the first forum to do it !!!

:emo:
Reply 4575
I won the Polar Bear of the year award
AMA
i'm in year 5, did i leave studying for my a levels too late?
Count up in 500000's to a Million !!

Be the first forum to do it !!!

:emo:

so shady :tongue:
I've only spent 2 years studying for this exam, is it enough prep?
hi i am returning from fighting in the Caliphate.... am applying for Media Studies at Luton. unfortunately my documents were destroyed by the Great Satan... can i get a full Student Loan ?

ps i have 7 children and another on the way. my partner is tied up at the moment.

Quick Reply

Latest