Changes on the rules of learning how to drive?

Watch
tlincoln95
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have seen on a few blog posts like http://www.lsure.net/learning-drive-proposed-changes/ that the rules on what you need to pass your test might be changing! What do you guys think, bad news or good? :confused:
Advisor
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I would take editorials on a commercial site with a large pinch of salt, especially when they are trying to sell you a service.

Scaremongering is often used to try to boost sales.

While the government is indeed considering various proposals to improve the standard of driving on our roads, which may include a revised full licence age and minimum amounts of tuition, there are no hard figures yet, so that article seems a little too detailed to be believable.
username1201943
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Bad as siblings will have it harder than I did if it goes through. But oh well
lou 22
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I would agree to some parts of this but it is only going to lead to more uninsured drivers on the road as people are inpatient and won't have that money plus insurance is really high for a lot of people so they think it won't be worth it and will cause more issues that what's currently happening now .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (104)
60.82%
No (67)
39.18%

Watched Threads