Aimeexkelly
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
helloooo,

Iv applied to UAL for the BA fashion marketing course.
I was wondering how long it usually takes to here back from them, iv received an email to say they've received my application however awaiting an offer! :|
Also what's the next steps?
Hope you can help!
Aimee
joannasaw
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you applied through ucas they will review you application in January, after the deadline for everyone else.
Chrispinto
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Has anyone applied for MA Interior and Spatial design at Chelsea ??

I have and im confused about which university to choose from. The other's ive applied to are Westminster, Kingston and Hertfordshire.

Any advice ?
vogueegirl
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Aimeexkelly)
helloooo,

I was wondering how long it usually takes to here back from them, iv received an email to say they've received my application however awaiting an offer! :|
Hope you can help!
Aimee
I've applied for the same course too and I still haven't been given an offer. I was wondering if you know whether it's really competitive to get in because I'm getting worried that I'm going to get a rejection from them :/
Aimeexkelly
Rep:
?
im unsure but I can imagine it is highly competitive! iv still not heard anything, good luck!
annabelleh23
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Aimeexkelly)
helloooo,

Hope you can help!
Aimee
have you heard anything yet? i got an email today (i applied for buying and merchandising) saying that they arent doing interviews this year... but everyone who i know who has applied for fashion design has to give a portfolio.... im just wanting to make sure i dont need one :/
cynthiaiso
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I applied for fashion journalism
And journalism not heard anything yet tho

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aimeexkelly
Rep:
?
Still not heard anything, I also got the same email regarding no interviews. which is a good thing.. I think!
vogueegirl
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I still haven't heard anything either

Posted from TSR Mobile
KatyHaines
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey! I've applied for the same course as you and they emailed me also to say they won't be holding interviews. Good luck !
hayleyveronica
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi guys, I've applied for Fashion Photography and Fine Art Photography!
I've already recived two different email. Now I'm going to attend an interview on February (:
_keyarr
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi, my name is Keah
and i've applied to study BA(Hons) Media communication but i will be going into the second year.
Is there anyone going into first year that will be studying this course? or is there anyone going into the second year of any course @ LCC?
margvoit
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by _keyarr)
Hi, my name is Keah
and i've applied to study BA(Hons) Media communication but i will be going into the second year.
Is there anyone going into first year that will be studying this course? or is there anyone going into the second year of any course @ LCC?
Hi Keah
I will study Media Communications at LCC into the second year too ! Where/what are you currently studying ?
_keyarr
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
omg yayyyy !!
lool

Im at Anglia Ruskin atm, studying media stuides wbu?
sorry I didn't get back to you sooner
margvoit
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by _keyarr)
omg yayyyy !!
lool

Im at Anglia Ruskin atm, studying media stuides wbu?
sorry I didn't get back to you sooner
Haha no problem!
I'm currently studying communication in South of France !
Add me on Facebook: Margot VN if you want to talk about next year
_keyarr
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
oh wow okay will do
brgb
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i belive its around march when you find out, internal people find out this week.
Lucija
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi guys Does anyone know how much does it take from submitting an online portfolio until you get an invite for an interview? I sent mine 5 days ago,and the dates for interviews start from 24.02 until 10.03. I applied for CSM.
I appreciate your answer
melv686
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lucija)
Hi guys Does anyone know how much does it take from submitting an online portfolio until you get an invite for an interview? I sent mine 5 days ago,and the dates for interviews start from 24.02 until 10.03. I applied for CSM.
I appreciate your answer
it took 3 weeks but my deadline of submitting the portfolio was end of january :P ( product design ) and my interview/review is on the 11 march so the interviews don't stop on the 10/03
Lucija
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by melv686)
it took 3 weeks but my deadline of submitting the portfolio was end of january :P ( product design ) and my interview/review is on the 11 march so the interviews don't stop on the 10/03
Thank you for your answer
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (12)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.87%
I need help with filling out the application form (5)
5.62%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
40.45%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.84%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.25%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed