The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL 2014 Entry

Scroll to see replies

To the People that already live in London do u plan to commute to ual once u get in or move into halls?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by melv686
it took 3 weeks but my deadline of submitting the portfolio was end of january :P ( product design ) and my interview/review is on the 11 march so the interviews don't stop on the 10/03

Hi,
sorry to be annoying but how long did it take for you to hear back after you got a confirmation email? It took me 3 weeks to get a confirmation email that they got my mini portfolio and I was wondering how long it takes to hear back after that :P

Thanks in advance!
Reply 22
Original post by Student Number 4
Hi,
sorry to be annoying but how long did it take for you to hear back after you got a confirmation email? It took me 3 weeks to get a confirmation email that they got my mini portfolio and I was wondering how long it takes to hear back after that :P

Thanks in advance!

hello , about 2/3 weeks after the deadline i think. Can i see your portfolio ?
Reply 23
Hey! I applied to UAL Chelsea for FdA Interiors & spatial design and have even been accepted for that matter. Just wanted to know about the halls. I am considering Glassyard Building and manna ash. Any other suugestions??
Also, any other good universities that I can apply to?
Reply 24
Hi there. I've applied to Chelsea as well but for MA Interior and Spatial Design. I applied to Westminster, Kingston and Hertfordshire and have been accepted by all. I've narrowed my choices down to UAL and westminster but still confused. :smile:
Hi, has anyone heard from CSM for fashion design womenswear regarding an interview? thank you!
hey, i've applied for fashion print for CSM and haven't heard anything. I think we will hear in the next three weeks
Reply 27
Has anyone heard back regarding fashion marketing course? Still waiting! :frown:
Reply 28
Original post by Aimeexkelly
Has anyone heard back regarding fashion marketing course? Still waiting! :frown:

I'm still waiting too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending