The Student Room Group

Would the world be a better place without feminism?

This poll is closed

world a better place without feminism ?

Yes, I hope they all disappear before Christmas 44%
No56%
Total votes: 70
Most are annoying as ****

Scroll to see replies

Ah, another knuckle-dragger frightened of all women. It's so sad to see.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Ah, another knuckle-dragger frightened of all women. It's so sad to see.

Not all women are feminists you know. And not all feminists are women either.
Babies are also annoying*. I doubt the world would be better off without any of them.

*As anyone who has been stuck on a journey with one of them can attest.
If feminism never existed at all, then the world wouldn't be a better place, because we would still be stuck in a largely unequal society where women have to stay at home and have kids and the men have to go and provide for their family.
Reply 6
Feminist bring more trouble than they solve

FACT
Original post by TheBhramaBull
Not all women are feminists you know. And not all feminists are women either.

Indeed. Feminists are only annoying if you don't like their agenda i.e equality for women. Why wouldn't you want equality? I assume it's because you'd prefer to have women 'in their place'.
Original post by Babylid

FACT

That's not really a fact?

Posted from TSR Mobile
English literature would sure be a better place without feminism, the essays are doing my head in!
Original post by desdemonata
Babies are also annoying*. I doubt the world would be better off without any of them.

*As anyone who has been stuck on a journey with one of them can attest.

Qualifying asterisks not necessary! :biggrin:
Soon, with all this female bashing, we'll all be gone (metaphorically) and you'll have to shag people of the same sex. Enjoy :sexface:
Reply 12
Original post by ThatPerson
If feminism never existed at all, then the world wouldn't be a better place, because we would still be stuck in a largely unequal society where women have to stay at home and have kids and the men have to go and provide for their family.

We are stuck in a largely unequal society right now.

http://www.who.int/mental_health/prevention/suicide_rates/en/

Care to explain?
Reply 13
The world would be awesome without patriarchy. Why do feminists annoy you? Truth hurt much?
Reply 14
Original post by euphrosyne
Soon, with all this female bashing, we'll all be gone (metaphorically) and you'll have to shag people of the same sex. Enjoy :sexface:

Do you realise how many women don't consider themselves feminists?

Oh you silly...
Reply 15
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
English literature would sure be a better place without feminism, the essays are doing my head in!

So true!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Babylid

FACT

Thanks Rafa.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Indeed. Feminists are only annoying if you don't like their agenda i.e equality for women. Why wouldn't you want equality? I assume it's because you'd prefer to have women 'in their place'.

Are you asking me specifically? Because I never said the world would be better without feminism.

But I disagree anyway with your point You might find feminists annoying for many reasons other than them wanting equality for women. E.g. their methods
Reply 18
Original post by Babylid

FACT

By "trouble", do you mean telling you that making sexist jokes isn't okay?
Ooh! A chance to use my current favourite gif. :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest