Turn on thread page Beta

What Rock/Metal are you listening to at the moment? watch

ReputationRep:
    Right, it really annoys me that there is such a huge thread about dance/trance, so if you are listening to any rock/metal at the right now, feel free to post it here so other people can see and perhaps be introduced to new music.
    Me: Deep Purple - Highway Star

ReputationRep:
    Eluveitie- Your Gaulish War

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=55881276

ReputationRep:
    Sonata Arctica: Don't Say A Word.

Don't Say A Word.

ReputationRep:
    Im really loving Forever Nevers album Aporia at the moment
    ooh and Stone Sour been on repeat for a while too

ReputationRep:
    Nine Inch Nails - Closer

ReputationRep:
    Opeth- Deliverance

ReputationRep:
    Waiting For An Alibi - Thin Lizzy; f**k yeah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wanderlust)
    Sonata Arctica: Don't Say A Word.

Don't Say A Word.
    Reckoning Night is one of the few Sonata Arctica albums I've got, but it's fantastic, especially the song you are listening to and 'My Selene'.

(Original post by KellsEnder)
    Nine Inch Nails - Closer
    A ridiculously good song/album in general.

As for me, at this moment in time it is Necrophagist's Onset Of Putrefaction, currently playing 'Advanced Corpse Tumor'

ReputationRep:
    Megadeth: Moto Psycho.

ReputationRep:
    Highway Star AND Waiting for an Allabi are excellent

Shoot To Thrill - AC/DC

Will change soon though heh.

ReputationRep:
    Rapture- HURT

ReputationRep:
    Also now:- Vicarious- Tool

ReputationRep:
    Guns N' Roses - Better

ReputationRep:
    :congrats: None atm btw :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently obsessed, obsessed, with 'With Teeth' by Nine Inch Nails, the entire album. Haven't been a day without listening to it for probably two weeks. Love love love it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Fliss*)
    I'm currently obsessed, obsessed, with 'With Teeth' by Nine Inch Nails, the entire album. Haven't been a day without listening to it for probably two weeks. Love love love it.
    I finally got round to buying it a week ago. I stick it on all the time, it's really good. Not quite The Downward Spiral though...

NP: Origin - 'Larvae Of The Lie'

ReputationRep:
    See, i borrowed it and ripped it from the library. At the moment, i don't get paid enough to go out and buy the other albums. But apparently HMV have an excellent sale on so i'll be checking that out for more NIN!

ReputationRep:
    can i say devils dance floor by flogging molly??? im not actually listening to it cause im in the libary....but it firmly in my head!!

Flogging Molly-Bristol Carling Academy 12 July 2006!!

ReputationRep:
    None atm btw
    Haha great contribution

See, i borrowed it and ripped it from the library. At the moment, i don't get paid enough to go out and buy the other albums. But apparently HMV have an excellent sale on so i'll be checking that out for more NIN!
    Don't bother with HMV, go to Fopp.

can i say devils dance floor by flogging molly??? im not actually listening to it cause im in the libary....but it firmly in my head!!
    Yeah if its that firmly in your head, i suppose the rules can be bent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Fliss*)
    Yup, that's where I picked it up actually, £5.99 if I remember rightly. I don't think I've ever paid more than £10 for a CD, I always just take advantage of sales or cheap internet distrubution sites

Fopp is a really good shop, but I think, for once, it might actually be worth going to HMV :p:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.