Edexcel IGCSE Literature January 2014 Exam Discussion

Watch this thread
Sulfur
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I'm sure that many other people are suffering sitting this exam in January, on the 9th and 16th. I'm wondering if you would like to share your revision tips, what drama and prose you're studying and what you expect to come up in this exam for your themes/characters.

I'm studying To Kill A Mockingbird and a View from the Bridge, I'm reading them to remember the key points and collect quotes whilst trying to study for paper 2.
ghghghg
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Hi.

What were the questions for Mockingbird in the end?
Lokiofasgard
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Well apparently the character question for Romeo and Juliet was on Romeo, and the theme one was on humour, so it may be a harder character but easier theme in May.
Marcusroye98
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Hello Im doing AQA Literature but I got a high C on my coursework -_____________- Is it still possible to get an A/B. The coursework is worth 25 %......
Sulfur
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Marcusroye98)
Hello Im doing AQA Literature but I got a high C on my coursework -_____________- Is it still possible to get an A/B. The coursework is worth 25 %......
Yup, it's possible to get a B as you've got 75% remaining, a low B would mean that you'd get a B overall I believe. For an A, I believe that you'd need a mid A in the exams.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (57)
40.43%
They're exactly what I expected (34)
24.11%