The Student Room Group

How to Grow my height ? ( IM A GIRL)

My dad height is 5,11 and my mum height is 5,7 but why am i (5,1).
can i my height grow and im 18 years .
If i can then how??

Scroll to see replies

Sorry, but it's unlikely you will grow anymore :no: I'm 18 and I've been the same height for years.
Reply 2
5'1 is a cute height, no need to worry :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by Maid Marian
Sorry, but it's unlikely you will grow anymore :no: I'm 18 and I've been the same height for years.

ohhh is it :frown: i really wanna grow cuz my most of friends are taller than me and infront of them i look like a midget. :redface:
itss anginnnnn bein short!!!!
Reply 4
Original post by TheBBQ
5'1 is a cute height, no need to worry :biggrin:

:colondollar: R YU bein serious ..... i hate itt !!
btw wats ur height??
Original post by angel-2013
ohhh is it :frown: i really wanna grow cuz my most of friends are taller than me and infront of them i look like a midget. :redface:
itss anginnnnn bein short!!!!

I'm 5'0, so I know what you mean :lol:

Honestly, 5'1 really isn't a bad height at all. I've grown to love my height, as least you'll never be taller than your potential boyfriends :yep:
Reply 6
Original post by Maid Marian
I'm 5'0, so I know what you mean :lol:

Honestly, 5'1 really isn't a bad height at all. I've grown to love my height, as least you'll never be taller than your potential boyfriends :yep:

:elefant:yupp thatz true :smile: anyways there are people who are shorter then me so yu was right :smile:

thx angain :h:
Reply 7
Same, I'm 5'2, and have been the same height for years. At my work experience the kids are taller than me. But I wear heels usually, not like six inches or anything though, just a couple of inches so I can see above the kids :biggrin:.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
Your height is fine :smile: I prefer shorter girls myslef (I am quite small for a guy though 5,7). My friends mum actually told me that you can grow a few inches by handging straight from a chin-up bar for a few mins a day (or something) as she done this when she was a swimmer or diver.
Reply 9
Original post by Yoshi-i
Same, I'm 5'2, and have been the same height for years. At my work experience the kids are taller than me. But I wear heels usually, not like six inches or anything though, just a couple of inches so I can see above the kids :biggrin:.

Yup heels does help ..... i wear heels durning summer time at college (WEdges)
Reply 10
Original post by william_94
Your height is fine :smile: I prefer shorter girls myslef (I am quite small for a guy though 5,7). My friends mum actually told me that you can grow a few inches by handging straight from a chin-up bar for a few mins a day (or something) as she done this when she was a swimmer or diver.

:ta:Aww thx . btw yur not that short .
:rave:ill try to do that but i know i wont get time to do that.:colondollar: loll
Reply 11
How can I grow my ears? How can I grow my nose? How can I grow my penis?

I'm afraid we cannot choose what to grow - otherwise many men worldwide would be walking around with 10 inch wieners. :frown:
Apply compost and Miracle Gro to your head, and water twice daily.
Reply 13
Original post by placenta medicae talpae
Apply compost and Miracle Gro to your head, and water twice daily.
lool

But I feel your frustration I'm just about 5ft 😫

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
:ta:Aww thx . btw yur not that short .
:rave:ill try to do that but i know i wont get time to do that.:colondollar: loll

Aww it's no problem :smile: I suppose haha but compared to most guys nowadays I am :frown: yeah I never gave it a try myself to be honest :tongue:
Are you mad?!
Guys love shorter girls, it makes them feel even more manly, esp when you can pick them up and swing them around :tongue: be thankful for your height!
good things come in small packages lol
Reply 18
:colondollar: R YU bein serious ..... i hate itt !!
btw wats ur height??

I am being serious! I love it :tongue:

I am either 6'0 or 6'1.. probably the former though
Growth plates have closed, probably :nope:

Ah well, it is a cute height like people have said.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending