The Student Room Group

Which modules to do?

I'm currently in Year 12 doing a fast-track A2 Maths course, and I am contemplating whether or not to do further next year. I want to go into medicine, and plan to take A2 Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, but I don't want to drop maths either as I thoroughly enjoy it.

I have thus far taught myself C1-4, M1, S1, and FP1. I want to make it easier for myself next year by preferably cutting down the amount of exams I need to sit, and by increasing the number of free periods I have to revise in. I have already learnt FP1, so my question is what other two modules would be the easiest to self-teach, or would be the shortest overall, if I were to sit three further exams this year and get the AS?
Reply 1
Original post by Doomlar
I'm currently in Year 12 doing a fast-track A2 Maths course, and I am contemplating whether or not to do further next year. I want to go into medicine, and plan to take A2 Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, but I don't want to drop maths either as I thoroughly enjoy it.

I have thus far taught myself C1-4, M1, S1, and FP1. I want to make it easier for myself next year by preferably cutting down the amount of exams I need to sit, and by increasing the number of free periods I have to revise in. I have already learnt FP1, so my question is what other two modules would be the easiest to self-teach, or would be the shortest overall, if I were to sit three further exams this year and get the AS?

Depends on your exam board. If you were AQA I'd suggest FP3 and either M2 or S2 or D1.
Original post by Doomlar

if you thoroughly enjoy maths, i wouldnt drop it if i were you :P its really fun at A2!
but the shortest module i think is D2
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Doomlar

fp2 and fp3

Quick Reply

Latest