The Student Room Group

Self study A Level OCR schedule

Hi Everyone,
I am currently self studying As level OCR Chemistry & Biology. I would like some help from anyone who is currently studying the same at school. My question is how many units/ modules should i have covered by the end of December in Chemistry & Biology? Elaborate answers are welcome. And any suggestions for practice questions books other than the one in the OCR textbooks. Thank you.
Reply 1
Original post by sharona_19
Hi Everyone,
I am currently self studying As level OCR Chemistry & Biology. I would like some help from anyone who is currently studying the same at school. My question is how many units/ modules should i have covered by the end of December in Chemistry & Biology? Elaborate answers are welcome. And any suggestions for practice questions books other than the one in the OCR textbooks. Thank you.

If you want enough time to revise before the exams, you should have covered about half of the course before schools start again in January. You will have then finished in time for Easter, so you can then spend some time after Easter doing revision, and not learning :yep:

Have you tried revision guides such as CGP for extra questions? :smile: . If you know the local teachers at school, you can go and see them to see if you can pick up some extra worksheets too?

Quick Reply

Latest