The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Nursing 2014

Hi just wondering if anybody has interview for nursing 2014 or even being given a placement?

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I've only sent my ucas application yesterday. How long before you received an interview letter?

Sophie

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Original post by Netty1983
Hi just wondering if anybody has interview for nursing 2014 or even being given a placement?

I have an interview in February for Adult Nursing
Reply 3
Hi, I had a interview on the 4th of December and have received a unconditional offer x
Reply 4
Original post by LivDoesBiology
I have an interview in February for Adult Nursing

Good luck x
I've got unconditional offers from Leeds and Manchester - I've confirmed Leeds 😊 happy to give tips for interviews at these places.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nicola x
Hi, I had a interview on the 4th of December and have received a unconditional offer x

wow that's great, well done!
I've applied for mental health nursing but not heard anything back yet
Reply 8
Hi

I have an interview for the adult nursing degree at hull in February.

Can any one offer any advice?
Original post by Lobeloo
Hi

I have an interview for the adult nursing degree at hull in February.

Can any one offer any advice?

Well done, so do I :smile:

do you know anything about the numeracy and english tests?
Reply 10
I have an interview for adult nursing in Lincoln on Saturday, had one for Manchester last Wednesday and have one for Hull on the 19th of March.
Reply 11
Well done on getting your interviews :smile:
I had my interviews for Lincoln and hull in nov and dec. I received offers from both, I have accepted my unconditional offer from hull.
Both unis are fab and tbh it was only placement location that swayed me as I will be living at home.
Both make you feel so relaxed, the maths and English are nothing to worry about, just be yourselfs and don't panic :smile: there not expecting you to know loads but just have an understanding of the role of a nurse. I'd defiantly recommend looking at the nmc code and Francis report.
Good luck hope all goes well for you xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Netty1983

Hi , I start Adult nursing in September , I deferred my place from last year x
Hello
I have interviews in March for Hull and De Mont fort for Adult nursing! If anyone could give me tips that would be great :smile:
Reply 14
Well done, so do I :smile:

do you know anything about the numeracy and english tests?

Hi

Thank you for replying

When Is your interview?

I don't know anything about an English test, my interview pack doesn't say anything about it, just a numeracy test.

For the numeracy test I've been practicing multiplication & division, how about you?
Reply 15
Original post by shlouise1996
Hello
I have interviews in March for Hull and De Mont fort for Adult nursing! If anyone could give me tips that would be great :smile:

Hi, when's your DMU interview? :smile:
Original post by Lobeloo
Hi

Thank you for replying

When Is your interview?

I don't know anything about an English test, my interview pack doesn't say anything about it, just a numeracy test.

For the numeracy test I've been practicing multiplication & division, how about you?

My interview is on the 19th February, so next friday!

When is yours?

Yes that's what I have been doing aswell

Good luck :smile:
Reply 17
My interview is on the 19th February, so next friday!

When is yours?

Yes that's what I have been doing aswell

Good luck :smile:

Hi

My interview is on the 21st.

Very nervous now.

Fingers crossed for us both. Hopefully if we both get accepted to we could meet before the course starts

Let me know how you get on
Original post by Lobeloo
Hi

My interview is on the 21st.

Very nervous now.

Fingers crossed for us both. Hopefully if we both get accepted to we could meet before the course starts

Let me know how you get on

Sorry I got confused, my interview is also on the 21st!

Yes that would be great, it would be good to know someone before we start :smile:

good luck
Reply 19
Sorry I got confused, my interview is also on the 21st!

Yes that would be great, it would be good to know someone before we start :smile:

good luck

Hi

I am sorry I have just seen your message.

How do you think it went?

I thought the numeracy test was ok

I am kicking myself over the interview, I waffled so much I didn't get across all the things I practised. I'm not confident I will get a place. Shame we have got to wait so long for a decision.

Quick Reply

Latest